Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

11th Tea Cup Exchange at The Enchanting Rose

I joined in the Tea Cup - Mug Exchange held by
Stephanie at The Enchanted Rose in September.


Her exchanges are amazing!  About 200 folks participated in 
this, her 11th exchange.

Here is the package I sent to Martha in California.  



Lovely pink flowered teacup.


Here is the wonderful package I received from my new friend
 Kris in Nebraska.  Such thoughtful gifts!  

Kris spoiled me with a garden flag, doilies, tea and coffee, tiny box,
and this darling mid-century teacup.  Teacup love! 

I hope you will take a few minutes to visit Stephanie's
reveal of the exchange packages.
 
The Enchanting Rose 11th Tea Cup Exchange


Thanks for visiting!  

17 comments:

  1. Hi, sweet Pam! What lovely packages! The tea cup you sent to Martha is quite pretty and oh, so feminine. And the tea cup you received is simply perfect for autumn :)

    I am so glad you were able to join the exchange, my friend. Have a wonderful day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the teacup you sent to Martha! What fun to receive a garden flag. I mid-century teacup is just perfect for you too. These exchanges are such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great packages, just filled with beauty. This has been another fun-filled exchange. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty teacup your received! Perfect for fall. It's always exciting when the box arrives and you wonder what tea goodies are inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both teacups are so different yet both are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pink tea cup you sent off is quite lovely.

    Your gift package was filled with sweetness and that little trinket dish is beautiful.

    God bless you ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely packages being swapped around the world! The teacup that you received is perfect for sippin' autumn teas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both packages sent and received are lovely . Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful and lovely! Such fun seeing all the lovely packages. Enjoy!
    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything is just wonderful. I love Stephanie's exchanges...so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, such pretty little things! Lovely teacups! xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Kim, you have such beautiful treasures both coming and going! I love that Kris sent you an autumn colored tea cup, too!

    Aren't these swaps FUN??? I hope to never miss another. This was my 4th time. I was a little slow getting involved, but now always look so forward to them! Stephanie is an ANGEL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such lovely packages! Both tea cups are so pretty -- I especially love the yellow flowers. I participated in the exchange for the first time this year, and it was such a delightful experience. And I think the best part has been getting to visit everyone's blogs and see all the amazing and thoughtful packages people have put together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Pam, you sent and received such wonderful gifts. The tea cup you sent is beautiful, I love the design. The goodies you received are amazing. I love the garden flag.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.