Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, October 9, 2017

Fall has arrived?

Could have fooled me because we have high 80's today!
Quite tired of the eternal summer we are having.
Next weekend mid 80's.  It might not feel like fall but I
 have some fall decor out and some early Halloween too.

I had this geometric fall design tablecloth ready for a
tablescape.  Then I found I had already used it!
Think it is very cute, so decided to share it.  

Hazel Atlas platonite glass dishes, striped vintage glasses,
and very old Shawnee corn salt & pepper shakers.  


I love orange anyway, and am more than ready for
some fall colors.

Hit the thrift on Saturday and picked up these 25 cent and 50
cent dishes for fall table settings.  These pretty oldies are by
 Edwin Knowles 46-6, note that the edge is rimmed in orange also.  

These are Mikasa Cera-stone, Awake pattern.  They definitely have
 a 1960's-1970's look.  I may have to use these for awhile. I love
 using thrifted plates after tablescaping with them, and before
 donating them back to the thrift.  

Sweet unmarked leaf salt & pepper shakers.

Hope to be showing another fall tablescape soon.  
Since it is still so warm, look at my tropical Hibiscus, still
popping gorgeous blooms!
Thanks for stopping by!  

Are you enjoying some autumn weather where you live?
If so, I hope that we'll be catching up with you soon!  









4 comments:

  1. I couldn't get my comment command back. Whew, it's back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Fall colors. I have some wonderful Fall dishes I need to get out and use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the patterns on the retro plates. I think it would be fun to eat off of them. Fall weather has hit in our state. Cool mornings, warm afternoons, and cool evenings.
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these fall pretties, Pam and am especially fond of the sweet salt and pepper's. The striped glasses are wonderful, too. We are having fall weather right now, and I can see snow in the mountains, too. It's only 40 degrees right now at 8 p.m. Yikes! Winter's coming.......xx K

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.