Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Mid-Century Modern Tablescape


I love mid-century modern! 
As evidenced by my tablescape.


My table has a mixture of orphan dishes, on a fabulous tablecloth.
The vintage tablecloth is a California Hand Prints, also known as CHP.  
The pattern name is Fish Tale.  Apropos!  

This tablecloth still has the original metallic gold in the design and 
I doubt it has been washed.  I'm planning to give it a gentle soak 
only because the metallic can be tricky.  

Solid blue plates & casserole - Iroquois China, Russel Wright, Casual Blue
White plates & bowls, modern leaf design - Noritake CookinServe China, Namiki
Small serving pieces (3) - Gladding McBean Franciscan, Starburst
Amoeba design glasses - Federal Glass Co.
Blue crab salt & pepper shakers - new, CIC China

I think the mish-mosh of dishes compliment each other 
and the fab tablecloth.  

The fish plate under the Franciscan is diner ware by Syracuse China.  
Sorry I only have one of those.  

Thanks for looking!  I love sharing my obsession.  

I'll be joining with

6 comments:

  1. I love this table and the dishes remind me of ones my mom had back in the 60's. The retro vibe is very strong, great styling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh isn't this table so pretty! Love the colors and how you put it all together..,,Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the leaf dishes and the atomic serving pieces remind me of dinnerware that my mom had when I was a kid! Looking at your photos is a real blast from the past! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, these pieces and tablecloth look like they were made for each other! What a wonderful tablescape!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just old enough to remember some of these designs from my early childhood. You have a nice collection and I like how you put your tables together. The blue crabs are the cutest and I like that covered blue casserole.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this mid-century modern look - so chic! I have 4 bowls of the Franciscan Starburst and love the design. The tablecloth and glasses are wonderful. x Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.