Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, June 23, 2017

Vintage Tablecloths for June

Ah summer!  Our temperatures have been sizzling and we
have had a lot of rain and storms, even losing electricity for a day.
Summer is well underway!

I'm really not prepared with an "I'm Back" post, so for starters
I will share some of the tablecloths that have been
showing off in my dining room.


This tablecloth may be a Broderie, but I am not certain.
This one is a beauty, with exceptional colors.  I have given my new Fiesta
candlestick holders a work-out this month, and my green Fenton jadeite also.


This next tablecloth is made by Calaprint, pattern is "South of the Border".


Love the adorable children, and once again the color combination.



Think pink!  How pretty are the pink and soft green tones together?

The maker of this beautiful tablecloth is unknown to me.

Tutti Fruity!  Once again, love the unusual blue & orange /yellow color combos.

Maker of this beauty also unknown.  


Put on your sunglasses!  Bright yellow, orange and green can't
help but perk up the table on rainy days.  

Manufacturer is Parisian Prints, pattern is "Fruits Jubilee".  

I'll end with a favorite, a unique tablescape highlighting the
Lobster tablecloth, a very popular Wilendur tablecloth.
This patio lobster theme setting was done a few years ago, but is a favorite of mine!

Hope you enjoyed seeing my tables.  Thanks for stopping by!  
I have lots of blogs to catch up on and should be back to regular posting.



8 comments:

  1. Hi Pam, I've been away for a long time! Good to see you're still bringing us those gorgeous tablecloths! The lobster one is so fun! Have a great weekend! Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do enjoy seeing your collection of linens!
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the best collection of table linens! I love the pink and soft green one so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always fun to see your tablecloths. I love the south of the border one. They're all great but that one is especially fun. Nice to see you back. :)
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! I love the lobsters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to see you post again. Lovely tablecloths and settings. How fun to showcase the different cloths you own. Summer Sunshine Smiles...<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always a treat to see your gorgeous tablecloths, Pam! They are all so bright and cheerful and love your pretty accessories, too. Glad to see you are back! x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoy your table settings, so nice to see these vintage items in use! Every picture is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.