Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, April 8, 2017

April Olio

I have a few things to share.  It was time to put
"Spring" and "Easter" on the table. 

This beautiful floral basket and ferns design tablecloth was
one of my first vintage tablecloths.  A charity-thrift store find.
Is it any wonder I got hooked on vintage tablecloths? 


A few Easter decorations go well with the pink flowers and bows.


Here are some of my other "pretty in pink" tablecloths. 
Love the pastels for spring. 


Had some fun at the craft table making Easter cards.


Spring brings on the local sales.  I  also received some
 happy mail!  The adorable tea towel and girl scout teabags.  


The jewelry box, tart tins, clown bank and Kate Greenaway
book are thrift store finds.


More happy mail - the pretty lilac Vera placemats.


The plates are Bordallo Pinheiro, thrift store finds for 50 cents apiece.
 They do have some crazing, but still a great find.   


We're blooming SPRING here, hope you are also, or will be soon.  
 Mr. Retro had a post-op visit yesterday and is doing great, but
the healing will be a long process.  We are both learning the
true meaning of....patience is a virtue.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great pre-Easter week!

9 comments:

  1. That table cloth is so pretty! I love your vintage cloths so much. I think you must have the best collection ever! The pink are my fav's of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pink table looks so pretty! Happy mail is always fun and you got some sweet things. Glad to hear the hubby is healing well. I know some surgeries take a long time. My mom had rotator cuff surgery a few months ago and it takes around a year to heal. That Doyle is so sweet! Have a lovely Sunday.

    Hugs, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty pink tablecloth! I need to get my Easter table things out...I'm thinking my pretty pink plates.
    Happy and Blessed Easter!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Pam, everything is so beautiful and sweet for Spring! I just lov eyour pretty table and your Spring linens look so pretty on your ladder.

    I just LOVE your Easter cards! Simply lovely, my friend. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love to see your tablecloths. I just bought a vintage bunny one! you would like it. We just never eat at the table anymore.. well, I do.. but he never does. if I set the table he'd be shocked! lol! we do if everyone is here though. Your
    Easter cards are pretty! and I love the photo of the dog and the tree. I have crocuses up.. well I dont know how they are now.. we had quite a bit of snow on friday (gone now) and I havent looked at them since thursday! anyways... have a joyful palm sunday!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seeing your table settings are always a treat, Pam! Love the sweet pinks. Great thrifty finds - I adore Kate Greenaway's illustrations and have a couple of her reproduction printed books. Glad to hear that hubby is on the mend. Sweet photo of the flowering tree and Doyle. Wishing you a Happy Easter! Hugs xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a beautiful collection of tablecloths and hanging on your ladder makes them all the more beautiful.
    Such a lovely job on your easter cards, wow wow!
    May the both of you find sweet joy in learning patience as your husband continues to heal.

    Easter blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your table is beautiful, love all of your cute collections! Nice to see your lovely yard and Doyle enjoying the spring weather. Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! All of it!
    Love Mr. Doyle!

    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.