Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Thank You - Luck of the Irish



 Luck of the Irish
Well I do have some Irish heritage.  Some of that luck was with us last week.
Mr. Retro's surgery "went well", wonderful words to hear from the surgeon.  
He has a long recovery but we are on the way.  

Thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers.

Being a caregiver is not leaving me time for creating new tablescapes,
so I am sharing last year's St. Patrick's Day table with you.

This sweet vintage tablecloth is "Hearts N' Flowers",
made by Leacock.


Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!
& a good week my friends.


Linking with:
Go visit the fab St. Patrick's Day Tables!

6 comments:

  1. So happy to hear the surgery went well. Caretaking is a time consuming task but we do it for our loved ones. Take care of yourself also. Love this table and well worth another look. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great news! Erin go Bragh! Hope the recovery goes as smoothly as the surgery. Your table setting is lovely. I love the little dishes (open salts?) of pennies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy his surgery went well l know you will be a fabulous caregiver. As always I'm jealous of your beautiful tablecloth. While Mr. Retro sleeps, grab yourself a nice cuppa, and a sweet. Or a nap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for a smooth recovery to the Mr., and some needed rest for you as the caregiver. Love love love that tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes for your husband's continued recovery. Being a caretaker can be exhausting- take care of yourself too! That tablecloth is fantastic! Happy St. Patrick's Day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pam, I'm just catching up with my blogroll and I saw your post from last week and quickly scrolled through to find a more recent post. I'm so glad the surgery went well and that Mr. Retro is having a smooth recovery. I will keep you in my thoughts. Sending lots of positive energy and hugs to you! --Fran

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.