Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, March 4, 2017

UPDATE Prayer - Support Request



"Tea and sympathy has been used as an expression that means
 showing kindness and lending a sympathetic ear to someone 
who is troubled or upset."

Well friends, right now I could use some tea and sympathy.

My dear hubby is having surgery this week.  It is a serious
 and complicated procedure.  I am asking for support in
whichever way you favor.
Prayers
Positive thoughts
Strength
Good wishes
 Encouragement

 He has always protected and taken very good care of me.
 Now it is my turn to do the same for him.


I will be taking a blog break for awhile, but will
continue to visit you when I can.
Thank you in advance for your support.

UPDATE:
My husband's surgery went well.  He has a long recovery ahead, but
But the worst is behind him now.  Thank you so much for
All your prayers,  good thoughts and kind words.  

10 comments:

  1. I will certainly be praying.
    The Lord bless you and keep you near to His heart~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our God is Great! Yes, I'll be praying for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, I'll be praying and sending good thoughts your way. Big Hugs and take care of that sweet husband of yours and yourself. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Father-God Please place your hands on the surgeons hands during the surgery that Pam's hubby is having. I also pray for peace for them during this time. May they feel your arms around them. Thank you Father God that you are always in control and only want the best for us. In Jesus' name...AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My prayers are with you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reread Garage Sale Gal' s prayer, for that is exactly my prayer too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers up!! praying for a successful surgery, a speedy recovery, little pain, and lots of comfort for you both!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just red this Pam but I am happy to hear the surgery went well. WIll pray for a good recovery and as little pain as possible. Prayers for you too as you care for him during this time.

    Hugs, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad to see surgery went well. Prayer and positive thoughts for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.