Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Sweet tablescape for Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day Friends!

Whatever your plans, have a sweet day.

For Valentines Day I am sharing my friend Holly's table.


This beautiful tablecloth is made by Leacock.
Some sweet Fiesta the finishing touch.
The pattern is Hearts & Flowers.
Very fitting for today.

Here is a link to Holly's PINK ROSE COTTAGE BLOG
for more photo eye candy.
Thanks Holly!

12 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Happy Valentine's Day! xx K

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet table setting.. romantic. we had pizza on paperplates in front of the tv tonight! lol!
    happy valentines day!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love the table cloth. Beautiful color which attracted me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! I love vintage tablecloths and buy them when I can...but I don't think I've ever seen one more perfect for Valentines day! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pam! Such a pretty table, love the vibrant and sweet table cloth! Hope you and your hubby had a wonderful Valentine's day! Enjoy the rest of the week!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful colorful tablecloth Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tablecloth is a real eye-catcher! Love the colors in it...makes it perfect for Valentine's Day. The dishes are so sweet! Thanks for sharing Holly's tablescape with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your table is so cheerful -- really love that tablecloth for Valentine's especially!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I'm a little bit late catching up with my reading...but it's appropriate considering that I brought out my own Fiesta Hearts & Flowers mugs and I'm still using them well past Valentine's Day! I'll pack them up soon, but they make me so happy--as does your tablescape! :) --Fran

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.