Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, February 27, 2017

Bold Colors Vintage Tablescape!

The Daffodils popped up and started to bloom due to our 
unseasonably warm February weather.  
I've done a tablescape just to share them.  

 I love this boldly colored deco style vintage tablecloth.  It is a deep red and navy blue,
although it tends to look black here.  Six matching napkins came with it.  

 The dishes were super cheap at the thrift store last month, marked Home, so
believe they are from Target.  We're using them daily.  I love to change out
our dishes frequently, until I'm ready to donate them back to the thrift. 

 The vintage ruby red glasses are Anchor Hocking, the lotus candlestick holders are Fenton.
The lot was won at an auction last month, $5 for all.  Those are keepers!

 I wish I could provide additional information on the tablecloth.  I have no
idea of the maker, but will search when I'm browsing vintage tablecloths.
  I have identified many of my tablecloths using that method. 

 I just love the bold colors and pattern.  How about you?

I need to put on my garden shoes and wander into the scrub to
pick more of these lovely flowers.  They are our first sign that
 Spring is coming to Virginia...and a welcome sign indeed! 

Thanks for visiting!  

6 comments:

  1. The tablescape is really great. I love that cloth! Oh yes blooms everywhere right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see the daffodils blooming! We are a little behind this year - still some snow on the ground. The tablescape is wonderful and seems very patriotic to me. Would be great to celebrate President's day or any other patriotic holiday. I love the ruby glasses and candlesticks. Everything goes so nicely together, including the plates. The linens look to be in very good condition! Enjoy your daffy's! xx K

    ReplyDelete
  3. The daffodils are just beautiful! They really pop on the table! The table cloth is beautiful as well and the dishes and glasses too. Those dishes will look so nice with many of your table cloths I'm sure. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning tablescape, Pam. Such an unusual cloth. Hope you find out who the manufacturer is. Your daffodils are adorable. It's 9 degrees here this morning and am so looking forward to seeing the yellow forsythia bloom. Spring is just around the corner. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I've had spring fever for the past two months and got so excited this week when my daffodils started to pop through the soil...but you've already got them blooming and gracing your table! Your red, white & blue table makes me wish for summertime celebrations. It's only a matter of time until the weather here warms up, but until then I will live vicariously through your posts! :) --Fran

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.