Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, December 5, 2016

More Christmas Linens! Vintage Tablecloths

So much to share, so little time as Christmas gets closer.
I have all my Christmas themed vintage tablecloths out.  This is a stack of  16.
Do you think I have enough of them?  ;) 

I will unfold them and share their designs with you in my next post.  

 I have one displayed on my dining table, as you can see here!
Made by Bucilla.  Collectors may refer to it as Winter Wonderland
or Snowy Village, but the original label only says
 "Christmas Cloth".  So much less romantic!

I don't have the table set for dining, but did add a few
Christmas decorations.  Don't you love the snowman candle huggers?

I found these vintage napkin rings stashed with my linens.
Either estate or thrift find.  Handmade, homemade...made with love.  

We are using our vintage aluminum Christmas tree with original color wheel 
this year.  Here it is in all it's undecorated splendor.  Ornaments to come.

Found this adorable handmade tree skirt at an estate sale a few years ago.  

My blogging friend Debbie (My Vintage Daydreams) sent me a surprise package!
A decorated box with some tiny craft items, pretty black & white enamel pin,
and this sweet vintage tablecloth, that I am nicknaming "All God's Creatures".
So sweet with an inner border of flowers and an outer border of
animals and birds.  I'll certainly by using it in a tablescape soon.  
Debbie is generous and thoughtful, and I was miserable with an
ear infection when it arrived.  A sweet surprise to lift my spirits!
Thanks Debbie!


 I borrowed this photo of my tablecloth ladder,
 from a couple years ago.  That way
you can get a peek at some of the patterns now. 
What are you doing...shopping? decorating? baking?
Such a busy time of year, but I do enjoy the peace and
kindness the Christmas season brings.



12 comments:

  1. I love Christmas linens too...and no, you can never have too many! I have one on my table in the library with a board game set up for the holidays. It makes me smile to walk in the room! Holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking like Christmas at your house! I hope your ear infection has improved. That tablecloth you were gifted is so beautiful! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tablecloth, because I have it too! Much smaller in a card table size but it is perfect and I love displaying it because it just screams vintage Christmas! Sorry about your ear infection, hopefully your feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought a vintage Christmas tablecloth this weekend. I will share it soon. You have a great collection! Very cool tree and skirt. Debbie is a sweetie. Feel better soon.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy your vintage linens and the Christmas table cloths are super special!! I have one vintage Christmas table cloth and I love it! Oh your tree!! Can't wait to see it decorated. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your vintage linen collection is amazing, my friend! LOVE the one on the table.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Fave is your Pinecone tablecloth...I'm a vintage tablecloth addict myself..can't help it. You have a divine collection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your vintage tree skirt! Love felt and sequins. Can't wait to see your Christmas tablecloths. Debbie is an amazingly sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always enjoy seeing your vintage linens Pam, especially the Christmas ones. Soo fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tablecloth is wonderful! Such a charming collection! Love the vintage tree and skirt, too. It must be so fun to get them out every year. Such sweet gifts from your friend. Hope you are feeling better. xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope that you've recovered from your ear infection. What a sweet package from your friend! And yes, I LOVE those snowmen candle huggers! Have a great week 🙂 --Fran

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh.. I hope youre feeling better! I love seeing your wonderful christmas linen collection. You have the best table cloth collection ever! I always have the urge to go thrifting after Ive visited you! lol!
    have a lovely day my friend!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.