Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Final Christmas Tablescape & Vintage Tablecloths!

I know it's almost Christmas, and I am late, but I do have a
simple tablescape to share.  I decided to use my wonderful
mid-century modern tablecloth, designed by Luther Travis.

This tablecloth is a very special and coveted one to collectors.  
The photos will show you why!
 I chose a set of recently thrifted transferware because the tablecloth has
so much pink, in addition to the traditional red & green colors.
Transferware china - Corona Columbia
green tumblers -  vintage Fostoria
green plates - Hazel Atlas Ovide Platonite
Sweet S&P Santa and Mrs. in Sleigh - vintage Lefton
vintage napkin rings - Made in Hong Kong, REED

Sweet and simple.  The 60's angel was my mom's.  

Here is the designer signature. 

& a close up of some ornaments. 

Also sharing some vintage Christmas tablecloths that are signed or tagged.  
(Please excuse that they are displayed on my kitchen island table 😇)


Made by Prints Charming, pattern is Pine Cone. 

 Lovely and unused, so the gold is still intact.  
Made by Coronet, no pattern name, but it does say "misprint".
Interesting, must have been sold as a second.  


Gorgeous tablecloth, once again with the gold intact. 
Made by Garden State, pattern is Christmas Charm.



Love the funky santas on this tablecloth.
Designed by Francis Dearden.  



Made by Fallani & Cohn.  This vibrant tablecloth is also signed by
the designer, The Ryans.  

How do you like our vintage aluminum Christmas tree, with the
original color wheel that still works!  What is that expression,
 they don't make them like they used too.  Too true! 
Lots of vintage Shiny Brights help add beauty to the tree.  

If you stopped by at this busy time, thanks so much!
We wish you and your family a very Merry & Peaceful Christmas!

Extended family here...aren't they adorable?

12 comments:

  1. Great vintage collection! I collect vintage tablecloths as well and in the past loved getting them out at Christmas. However, lately I haven't used them. Your pics inspired me to get them out again. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table looks so festive! That's a wonderful tablecloth. You have a great collection of vintage tablecloths. It's nice when they are clean and free of permanent staining isnt it! Love the aluminum tree. My aunt and uncle had one that was set up every year for probably 50 years. When my aunt sold her home I ended up with the tree but the light was long gone. My nephew has the tree now. Maybe he'll come up with a way to light it. You are right- they don't make 'em like they used to! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection, I remember my Aunt having a couple of those. Wonder what ever happened to them. Thanks for sharing, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great collection!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS, Pam!!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! I adore that first tablecloth, so of course it would be hard to find one right? Enjoy the weekend celebrations!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Pam! I always enjoy seeing your tablecloths but especially at Christmas. I have those same Fostoria green glasses, wedding present in 1980. I got a new vintage tablecloth this year, thought of you when i was buying it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the Christmas tablecloths...and the photo of your family. My mom had those green glasses too. Brings back memories! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, your tablecloths continue to amaze me! This one is especially fabulous. How fun to have your moms angel. The photo of your extended family is so cute! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, I love that Luther Travis tablecloth! That is just beautiful! I also really like the Christmas Charm and the Santa one too! Fabulous collections, and the table setting is so pretty! I hope you had a fantastic Christmas and I'm here to wish you a very Happy New Year! Thanks so much for all your lovely posts and also thanks for always visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments. ~ Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your vintage Christmas table cloths, I find looking at these brings back wonderful childhood memories. I previously bought some vintage Christmas table cloths but I'm not sure if they're vintage although they appear to be. I started seeing some duplicates so that's what made me question it.

    Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you truly saved the best for last in part 2. I don't think I could pick what I like best, because I like it all! I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas! :) --Fran

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.