Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Vintage Christmas Ceramics & Linens!

I have been into vintage Christmas for a long time and have
accumulated lots of cute things.  I cleaned out and sold and
donated lots of stuff, but I still have lots of stuff, lol.
So...let me share some photos I hope you'll enjoy.

The large choir girl was surely part of a set,  She has the old blue & white
Japan label.  The 3-choir boys are a music box (not working) with a
Josef Originals label.  


The plastic Santa head is also a music box.  He doesn't work either,
but I think he is pretty old.  The Christmas girl head vase is from  the
50's and made by Napco.  I found her at a Goodwill years ago for $5.  Yay!


Ceramic smalls!  So cute.  The 3-Christmas trees are a set, the smaller 
two are S & P shakers.  The large tree also has holes.  Holiday
sugar shaker maybe?  Set is labeled Lefton. 
All the tiny figurines are also Napco, other than the two deer,
which are marked Josef & Korea.  

Some assorted kitsch here.  The stocking is a Kliban cat from the 1980's.

I was an avid S & P shaker collector many moons ago.  I sold most
of my sets but couldn't resist keeping some.  These Christmas sets
were keepers.  Santa & Mrs, Claus in the sleigh is by Lefton.
Snow babies, Holly girls set & boy and girl couple are Holt Howard.
The snowman couples are marked Japan and the Eskimo kids are unmarked.
I think they are very old by their look and feel.

Candlestick holders.  These are also Holt Howard ceramics.

This is an odds and ends group.  The 7 mice ornaments on the left are marked
1992-1994.  They are not in perfect condition, but still cute, in case you happen
 to collect them and are missing these.  I plan to donate them, so let me 
know and I'll send them to you instead.  Marked Enesco & Gilmore.

This runner belonged to my Mom.  I always loved it when she brought
it out at Christmas.  She knew how much I loved it and gave it to me
several years ago.  I treasure it! 

Keep watching because the Christmas linens are just starting
to come out.  Some sweet vintage tea towels here.  I'll have 
my tablecloths out by my next post...promise!

A couple years ago I joined in a "White Christmas Tag Swap".
I don't know if it is still around, but some crazy talented crafters
participated.  I love displaying them together in a big bowl.
Sorry to see so many of the craft swaps disappear.

That's it for now.   Unfortunately, I have an inner ear infection I am battling.
Let me tell you, it is no fun.  Poor timing on my part to get sick this time of year.
Whine, whine.   :)

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be showing some bright and festive Christmas
tablecloths from my collection in the next post.  Are you decorating yet?  

9 comments:

  1. I love seeing all your christmas goodies. And I especially love that plastic santa head! and of course the vintage linens are always sweet to see. someone gave me a few vintage christmas hankies. I think I may use them to make aprons for some christmas elves at some point. Have a great day my friend!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage Christmas items. I have some but your collection is wonderful. Of course I don't have linens to compare but adore seeing your collection. The mouse ornaments are adorable! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kitchen towels are so sweet. You must look forward to getting your Christmas decorations out. :)
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're feeling better soon. You really do have some fantastic vintage Christmas. How special to have your mother's table runner too. I need to stop buying vintage Christmas from estate sale land, but I'm weak!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pam, so sorry you are suffering, those ear infections can be quite debilitating. I love all your vintage Christmas stash! Thanks so much for sharing and feel better soon! ~ Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your vintage collection is so adorable Pam! Sorry to hear about the ear infection...hope you are on the mend! I have decorated everything ecept my big tree. We purchased a real tree this year and I haven't had time to decorate it yet, but soon! Have a lovely evening!

    Hugs, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these are so cute! I love the painted napkin rings! You have quite a nice collection! Lots of sweet memories of my childhood there. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Hope you feel better real soon. Sending hugs xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a stunning collection of vintage Christmas goodies, my friend :) And my, what pretty tags! That would certainly be a fun swap to participate in {if it's still around}.

    Have a fabulous Sunday! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is so much cheerfulness here! These pictures made me smile, especially all of the snowmen...and those tea towels. I can't wait to see your tablecloth photos! I hope your ear infection has cleared up and that you are feeling better :) --Fran

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.