Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Vintage Tablescape: Roslyn & Wedgwood

 Once again, I am overdue for a vintage tablescape! 
I love doing tablescapes, but here is my problem...
the dining room table is usually covered with something.
Last week is was my paint supplies & paintings, the week before
 the tax information, the week before that...well you get it!
 
Today I am happy to say there is a beautiful tablescape here!

 The vintage tablecloth was made by Roslyn, and the pattern name is
 Caribbean.  I paired it with Wedgwood dishes, pattern name Kashmar,
 that I bought for a song at the thrift store.  I plan to donate them back
after I use them a time or two.
 
I don't have many dishes, but enough for a simple meal for two.

The etched glasses were a yard sale find.

Dishes and glasses paired with vintage Fenton candlestick holders, a pretty
mosaic dish and vintage napkins, combine for a pretty table.

My stash for tablescapes has dwindled after donating a truckload & then a
carload of treasures to the thrift store.  Of course I still have my Hazel Atlas
dishes (keepers), which work perfectly with vintage tablecloths. 

In case you didn't notice them...life is just a bowl of cherries!
 
We might just eat our dinner Frittata at the set table. 
  
 Sharing Doyle, who has been helping me fold towels. 
 He can be so exasperating  cute.
 
 
 It's been a busy week, but happily the sun is shining today.  Hope you are
up to something fun.  Ending with a photo of the precious tablecloth
I'll be using in my St. Patrick's Day tablescape. 
 
Enjoy the rest of your week! 
 
 
Sharing with:
 
Vintage Charm @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage
(see button on sidebar for this shared link-up)


14 comments:

  1. I can't wait for your St. Patrick's Day tablescape, that tablecloth is fabulous! Sounds like you've been on a donating spree, with a truckload and carload off to the thrift. I made a New Year's resolution to donate one jeep load per month, I'm happy to say that I'm on schedule and will be making my March donation next week! Trying not to fill the empty space is the real struggle, hehe. I don't know that I'd be able to resist Doyle snuggling with the towels, I'd want to snuggle with him! And that frittata looks FABULOUS :)
    --Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. This table is so charming. I love the oriental feel of it all. Oh yes to the St Pat's table soon! Smiles about cute Doyle!!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty linens and nice one for St Paddy's day. I think wrapping up in warm towels sounds good!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOvely! how many sets of dishes do you have? I want to eat all my meals at your pretty table settings!
    happy day!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will own up to 4 sets, lol. I did this table with dishes I recently bought at the thrift. Every piece I bought is on this table, and like I said they will be re-donated. Does that let me off the hook? :)

      Delete
  5. You really do have some stunning collections for your tablescapes. I love how Doyle enjoys his warm towels. Such a cutie. Who doesn't love a warm towel! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, look at Doyle! Such a helper. My dogs are the same.
    You have a great collection of vintage linens.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous as always Pam! So elegant, yet inviting!

    Give Doyle a snuggle from me!

    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful, my friend! I love seeing your sweet vintage tablescapes and this one is extra lovely.

    Hugs and joy to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like seeing all your vintage tablecloths
    The one for St Patrick's day is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the red! I can't wait to see your completed St. Patrick's Day tablescape.

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFUL!!! Love it!! I'm still looking for a vintage tablecloth for St.Patrick's-can't wait to see your complete tablescape!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty tablescape Pam. I love the Fenton candlesticks! Can't wait to see your St Pats day tablescape because that tablecloth is amazing. Doyle is too adorable. Thanks so much for sharing at Vintage Charm.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just had to pop in and say how gorgeous your tablescape is!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.