Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Vintage Tablescapes & Tablecloths of 2015

I  have been enjoying reading bloggers 2015 summary posts.
Some are sharing most viewed or best of or similar themes.

This gave me the idea to do a review of vintage tablecloths
& tablescapes I shared in 2015.

A lot of photos, so I hope you will enjoy seeing them
 for either the first or second time.

Lovely ribbons & bows.


Valentine's Day will be back before we know it!

Wonderful California Hand Prints "Moon Flower"

Cook & Maid - not vintage, but reproduction.  Love it still!

Startex 4-leaf clover.
St. Patrick's Day is only two months away!

I'm not sure yet when Easter falls this year.
This beauty made by Prints Charming.

"Chicken Today, Feathers Tomorrow"
Enough said...

Fun fruits, made by Simtex.

Sweetest pink flowers...gift from my blog friend Debbie.


First you grow veggies...
then you can BBQ shish-ke-bob!
Bamboo on pink, gotta love the 50's.

Plucky plaid!


Beautiful plants & birdcages, made by Startex.
Even the Cute-Ugly tablecloth joined in.  The poll I took was about 50/50.

Hope you enjoyed my review.  I already know what tablecloth and dishes I'll be
using for a tablescape in my next post.

Have a great January week.  Winter has finally arrived here and we had
snow flurries yesterday....after a high of 78 earlier this month. 

What are you up to? 
Linking with:



12 comments:

  1. You, my dear friend, have such a fabulous and unique collection of tablecloths. I, too, love the Cook and Maid one - it's just too cute :)

    Enjoy your afternoon! I am off on a Starbucks run...a chai tea latte is calling my name {{smiles}} Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I love them all but that gorgeous pink flower cloth is my favorite and I love those dishes also!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I could ever pick a favorite if I owned this collection! They are all so pretty and unique. Hope the new year is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have any idea how much fun it was for me to see so many of your fabulous tablescapes in one blogpost? This is one of my favorite summaries! I am looking forward to seeing what you'll pull together for 2016 :) --Fran

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lovely collection of tablecloths! Each one so unique! Enjoyed seeing them.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved seeing so many of your tablecloths in one post. Wishing you a happy 2016 with lots of additions to your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved seeing all your vast collections of dishware and tablecloths. You really do create the best tablescapes! It was fun to see many tablecloths on one post. You need to make this an annual tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun post! Love all your vintage lovelies and the beautiful dishes and accessories that just seem to belong together. Truly inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my goodness! You have so many beautiful vintage tablecloths.

    Thanks for Sharing Your Cup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. well that was fun!! my favorites... valentines table and the pink rosey one with the siamese kitty shakers! (which I also have.. those shakers!) someday Im going to make a meal and actually set the table. yup.. I will! lol! tony always eats on the couch and I always eat at the table or the computer! doesnt that sound pathetic!?
    Have a great weekend my friend
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love every single one of your tablescapes! I think my favorite is the Valentine's Day one though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many great table clothes.
    The Moon Flower tablecloth is my favourite.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.