Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Vintage Christmas Tablecloths

I love using my Christmas tablecloths & tea towels to decorate.
This jolly Santa graces the center of a favorite vintage tablecloth.

Today I'm sharing my ladder, filled with Santa Claus tablecloths.
They are hard to resist!

Sweet vintage tea towels.  The 2 angels in the middle are designed
 by Tammis Keefe, definitely a couple of my favorites. 


The tablecloths on my table are changing often, but this is what is on right now. 
Yup, I'm still dragging that greenery centerpiece that I made around. I added a candle
and a few touches of red.  Aren't the candle huggers cute?  A gift from a friend.

Did you notice the two elves sitting on the table?  I thought they were dull, you know,
needed a little glitter to brighten them up.  Funny thing is, it wasn't until I was
putting them on the table that I realized they were not elves but dwarfs....
as in Snow White & the Seven. 
Ha ha ha...so the deserving dwarfs joined the Christmas table.
 I made this wreath last year.  I noticed it looks a little forlorn. I think a couple bits & bobs
may have fallen off.   But hey, if the dwarfs could join in, so could the wreath.  
I promise to be back to share more Christmas tablecloths.  
But...I cannot promise they will be ironed.  Fa la la la la....

Christmas is sneaking up on us very quickly.
Thanks for taking the time to visit!

linking up:
Share Your Cup Thursday

19 comments:

  1. Everything looks so festive so many great items.
    I really like the blue tea towel with the white Christmas tree.
    Have a great week.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a single Santa tablecloth! I must find one before next year.

    Happy Holidays!!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Christmas tablecloths, especially Santa in his sleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy seeing your tablecloths and the ladder of Santa's is so cute! I have some of those 'dwarfs' and they are dull but cute.
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your ladder display. You really do have the best tablecloth collection. I will admit that my current table cloth desperately needs an iron and a good shaking out. It's full of glitter (just like the rest of the house right now). Christmas hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pam! Your Christmas items are beautiful and wonderfully vintage! I adore those towels and candle huggers! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello friend, I am a tablecloth junkie too. I just cant get enough of them. Yours are divine. Love the wreath too, I say I will make one every year........maybe next year.

    Hugs,

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is so pretty, Pam. I always love to see your beautiful tablecloths. Can't wait to get mine out that you sent to me. Your wreath is so pretty, and so are the little adorable dwarfs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your linens :) but you know that! Nice wreath. I need to make a new one that is loaded with vintage goodies.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, so wonderful! The ladder is perfect for displaying your tablecloths. I need one of those! I have several Christmas cloths and have thought of cutting some of them up to make pillows and runners for Christmas time - but, so far - can't do it. Silly me! I have never seen the towels you have before. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vintage goodness! Love it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have quilts displayed on a ladder in my bedroom. but if I had all those awesome table clothes, Id get another ladder for the kitchen! lol about the dwarfs! just make them little elf hats and no one will ever know.
    have a great day! and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Pam! I'm loving how you've displayed your vintage tablecloths on the ladder. What a great way of sharing all the prettiness. The vintage tea towels are so pretty, too.
    That's so cute about the two dwarves, but I'm glad that they're frolicking on your Christmas table.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's all so wonderfully festive Pam. Love love love your Christmas tablecloths. I swear one of these days I'm going to find me a ladder and display some just like that. Wishing you a very very Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's all so wonderfully festive Pam. Love love love your Christmas tablecloths. I swear one of these days I'm going to find me a ladder and display some just like that. Wishing you a very very Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your vintage linens are some of the best decorations I've seen! Those towels are so festive. The candle huggers are so sweet. I hope you are enjoying all of your Christmas preparations, I am certainly enjoying looking at your pictures! :). --Fran

    ReplyDelete
  17. A wonderful collection, Pam and I just love how you have them displayed! I had to laugh at the dwarfs...so funny! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a good New year! xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pam, I am always very envious of your Christmas tablecloth collection. :) Your Santa cloths are fabulous!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Pam, just love your collection so I will be featuring you at SYC today.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.