Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, December 20, 2015

More Vintage Christmas Tablecloths!

Hi Friends!
I'm sharing more of my Christmas tablecloth collection before
I take a little Christmas blogging break.  I love these linens
and hope you enjoy seeing them.  Some are repeats, some are not.
Enjoy!
Starting at Ladder top:

Christmas cards theme, too cute!
"Christmas Charm" made by Garden State
Wreaths by Fallani & Cohn
Made by Coronet, no pattern name
Luther Travis, mid-century modern theme
"Xmas Flower" made by Prints Charming

One of my favorites,
Known by collectors as "Hot Air Balloon Santa"


"Pine Cone" made by Prints Charming
(excuse the lighting on my porch)
 


"Poinsettia" by Wilendur
 (with more sun interference on my porch)

 Large view of  Fallani & Cohn
 I wanted to show you more, but Mr. Retro snatched my Christmas linen
tote and put it back in storage already.  Didn't he know I have many
more Christmas tablecloths that want to be seen?
So please enjoy this "stacked" photo taken previously.

 MERRY CHRISTMAS ~
Peace, Joy & Love My Friends!
Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling. - Edna Ferber






11 comments:

  1. I am drooling!!! Thought of you as I picked up a new one this year with bells and ornaments on it. Long enough to fit on a banquet table. So for the Christmas party I displayed 5 vintage tablecloths on the tables! Just love the look. Merry Christmas dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam these are just adorable! I am in love with the "Hot Air Balloon Santa", that is just too cute! Thank you for sharing all your beauties with us! Have a very Merry Christmas! ~ Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tablecloths are gorgeous. I have a few. When I took one out of the tub this Christmas season, it had mold all over it. I've tried bleaching it but that didn't help. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I'll ever get tired of you table cloths!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. MERRY CHRISTMAS to YOU! I love your Christmas linens, well, all of your linens!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam, I never get tired of seeing your tablecloths! They are all gorgeous and I would never be able to pick a favorite! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and many blessings to you and your family!

    Hugs, Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the BEST Christmas tablecloth collection EVER!!! I have a few but they are more common prints. I would love to find some of the more whimsical ones like you have. The hunt is on!!

    Merry Christmas!!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, they are beautiful! Merry Christmas to you : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness. I love them all, but really love that pinecone print! You really do have the best collection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so much fun to see your pretty linens at Christmastime and throughout the year. You are so creative with your tablescapes. I enjoy your posts. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a great collection of Christmas tablecloths. I really enjoyed seeing them. Thanks for sharing.
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.