Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas Crafting!



I love Christmas crafting!
Such fun on a chilly day to make some tea and hibernate in my craft space.
Except we haven't had too much chilly yet.  But rainy & damp will do.
I found this cute window frame & flower box at the craft store.  I painted it
first, then backed the window with a vintage card, and added some packages
and flowers.  I love how it turned out.

Ah, the often used scrabble letters.  The JOYFUL was glittered up & attached
to the rack so it stays in place. The little birdie & tree are also attached. 
Love how this turned out also.
 
I used a tart mold to make this sweet girl ornament for an exchange.
I'll be showing more of that in a future link-up.
 It was also time to make some Christmas cards. 

 While visiting Christine's blog,  Preferably Prim,
I fell in love with her button cards!  So sweet, clean designs,
and so beautiful.  So what's a blogger to do?  Copy them!
Okay, don't get all excited, I did ask her permission.  
Thank you Christine!!!
  I loved the result so tried a few more, and made a few changes.
 Then I got on a roll with other ideas.

 
It was time to update my fall centerpiece to a Christmas look.
Some of the greens were no longer so fresh, so I clipped these
from the yard to fill in.  Evergreens, Rosemary, Holly & some
unknown bush growing in the scrub.  I only brought in one
giant bug...that I know of.
 
I perched a vintage bird ornament on a cinnamon stick and
added the new greens. I'm not sure if I want to glitz it up a bit,
or leave it looking natural.  What do you think? 

 Hubby had a follow up appointment for his coccyx fracture
He is still hurting but trying to keep his spirits up.  He is a very active
guy, so this is really tough for him.  Hoping he is a quick healer!
 
THANKS so much to all of you who kindly sent prayers
and comforting words.  I read him each comment, and could
see how much he appreciated them. 
 
Ending with a pretty Poinsettia vintage tablecloth by Prints Charming.
 
Thanks for visiting friends! 

11 comments:

  1. Pretty tablecloth, love the cards, cute tin..you have been busy!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your sweet crafts, Pam! So very cute and clever! The button cards are really cute, too! Hope Mr. Retro is resting comfortably. Sending healing thoughts his way! xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many lovely things. I love scrabble letters & button projects
    Great tablecloth.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, Pam! So many gorgeous and inspirational crafting ideas! I love Scrabble letters and what a great touch to glitz them up for Christmas!
    Your cards are soooo great and you did get on a roll as the other ideas work so well!
    Thanks so much for sharing and linking!
    Best wishes
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you Christine! Now I might have to copy your curtain ring ornaments. They are great! :)

      Delete
  5. Those button cards (ornaments, wreaths, trees) are my faves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You crafty girl!! Love the cards and the ornaments. The little window is so cute! You have been busy! Hope your hubby is feeling better, it seems like it takes forever for that to heal.
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute crafts! I love the fresh mix of greenery. It is so pretty! I hate that your hubby is still in pain but it sounds like he is trying to stay upbeat. Hope you have a wonderful Friday.

    Hugs, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Pam, you are so incredibly talented! Your cards are simply lovely and your joyful creation with the bird is just too cute!

    Enjoy the upcoming weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've been busy! All of your crafts are lovely but those button cards are especially sweet. I had to laugh out loud at your comment of only bringing one bug in your house with the greenery...reminded me of a fat green inchworm I brought in with a branch from my basil this summer! I hope your hubby is getting lots of rest and is soon up and about. Keeping you in my thoughts! :). --Fran

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.