Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Mid-October Stuff

Just a few fun things to share today.  First, my newest vintage tablecloth. 
So cute!  Made by Startex.  Needs some work on the yellow stains,
but too adorable with cottages, sunflowers and fences. 

A quick shot of it on my kitchen island table.  Oh yeah, my
dining room is still out of commission.  I hope to have my table
back  byThanksgiving.  I'm not kidding, lol, rehab is slow torture. 

I've had this awhile but hadn't shared it. 
I love art and can't resist paintings when I find something cool
at the thrift or consignment. I love that this one has two of my favorite things,
dinnerware and a tablecloth!  Hmmm, maybe the jug of wine is another
favorite. ;)    I paid $5 and Mr. Retro made the frame.
Thank you Edith Levy, who painted this in 1959.


Kim from ArtJoyStuff blog hosted her final ATC swap
The theme was "Linen and Lace".  I just started joining in her swap and
will miss her blog and the talented artists she attracted. 

Kim is so very generous.  She included this "Boo" gift bag
jam packed full of terrific goodies for Halloween crafting. 

Thanks Kim!

Here are the 3 ATC's I received.  So precious!  Go visit and you
can see all the beautiful cards. 

Borrowing Kim's photo of the three I made and sent.


We are on the cusp of the 2 week Halloween countdown.
Love this sweet image that was shared online.

Hope you are enjoying a good week.  Tomorrow I'm going to a
bread making class to learn how to make fun things like Italian
Focaccia and Pita bread.  I'll be sure to take a few photos
if it is allowed.   What are you up to?

9 comments:

  1. Lots of fun and goodies packed in this post! It would not be a good thing for me to know how to make those yummy breads...lol! I have a weakness for bread...especially fresh from the oven! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, yes, please take pictures of your bread making class (if you can)! I would love a good focaccia recipe! I think that you thanksgiving deadline makes perfect sense! I have the same deadline for the little mini project we have going on here. I refuse to even entertain the thought that it could interfere with Christmas. Hope you are enjoying your week! :) --Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures and post Pam.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun ATC swaps! I'm enjoying my pocket letter swaps very much! That table cloth is really sweet but I love the painting! Fun week.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling table cloth with the cottages on it. Lots of fun things from the ATC swap! I rec'd some sweet mail today! Thank you so much! That was so sweet of you!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tablecloth! The painting nice also. It has lots of detail. I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new tablecloth is so pretty, it looks like a lovely English garden.
    Looks like you had a lot of fun Halloween crafting and swapping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun goodies. I love your new tablecloth!

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.