Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, September 12, 2015

PL Swap Again, Happy Mail & Tablecloth!

Hi Friends!  A few things to share today.
I already showed you what I made for my partner HERE
 in the Fall PL swap hosted by  Deb of Garage Sale Gal blog

I have received my pocket letter, made by my partner
Sandy of 521 Lake Street blog
Isn't it sweet?  Adorable fall themes.

This is the back of the pocket letter,  fun crafting goodies
 tucked in & tea bags were too.  Thanks Sandy, it was fun being
partnered with you!  Thanks Deb for the fun swap you hosted!

HAPPY MAIL!  A great name for it, because it sure makes you happy. 
I helped a blogging friend with something, and she generously put
this Christmas crafting package together for me.  WooHoo!
A sweet surprise! 
Filled with so many wonderful goodies, both vintage & new.
Thank you my friend, Erica of Golden Egg Vintage blog
Erica hasn't been blogging for a few months, but we miss
her and hope she will come back soon.  So.......
Let her know we want her back!  :)

Keeping my promise of showing off a vintage tablecloth
in each of my posts.  I think I've done fairly well with this goal. 
This tablecloth falls into the category of "novelty" or "conversational". 
I love this type.  Patterns like this, of dishes, cutlery and other items that
belong on a table, are especially adorable. 

A close up for you. 
Sweet, right?

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend! 

13 comments:

  1. Your swap pocket letter is really cute, that was a fun swap! Love your gifted goodies, I do miss Erica's blog!! As always I enjoy your tablecloths!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pocket letter!! It is so cute and the perfect theme.

    I miss Erica's blog too but I can't really complain. I haven't blogged in weeks! I totally blame Instagram!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure did receive some happy mail! Nice pocket letter from Sandy and AWESOME Christmas goodies from Erica! It was a good day!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you liked your PL....that middle one is a shaker card, I fused the top shut...first time and it wasn't hard at all.....did you realize it was fused shut? Ah Erica....you sweetie....I also hope to hear from her soon...she is a part of our holiday fun....always.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love that middle pocket, very clever. :)

      Delete
  5. I've been seeing a lot of pocket letters online and on Instagram. They are too cute! Love the table cloth. It is a fun one for sure! Have a lovely evening and Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Our blog buddies know just what we love! And the pocket letters are such fun. I'd like to join in some time too. Enjoy your afternoon! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy mail is the best kind of mail. Sandy is so darn talented and Erica is just so generous. Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pam!
    Your pocket letters are adorable and so are the ones from Sandy!
    And Erica, sweet Erica, I miss her blogging so much, wish she would come back.
    Hugs and Happy Fall~

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dorothy, wish you would blog more often also. Missing you too! :)

      Delete
  9. What fun items you've received! Just incredible! I'm sure you will whip up some fantastic items for us to see in the future with all these goodies! Love your tablecloth as always! Love Erica's blog, she is such a creative gal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, don't you just LOVE Happy Mail! ANd the pocket letter is darling, my friend. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed the pocket letter swap and am looking forward to the next one {{smiles}} Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that is the happiest mail I've ever seen! I've been getting my Golden Egg Vintage daily fix via Instagram. And of course I get my tablecloth fix from YOU, Pam! This one did not disappoint! :) --Fran

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.