Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, September 18, 2015

Garden Vintage Tablescape

Today I have a tablescape to share!  It has been too long, I know, but
 truth is I am still having knee problems and setting my table requires
lots of trips up and down the steps to my "stash".  :(

Okay, getting to it.  This garden theme vintage tablecloth is perfect for this
time of year and the graphics so sweet. The maker is Woodstock. 

It is not quite fall, so I didn't want to rush into all brown and orange tones.
This tablecloth has many colors, perfect! I tried to highlight most of them.
Lots of vintage items on this table.  Look closely and you will see Pyrex (refrigerator
dish), Hall (duck casserole), Fiesta (vegetable bowl), Hazel Atlas (creamer & sugar, dessert
dishes, striped glasses), and even a Catherine Holm (enamelware bowl).
The bowl was a $5 auction find, a few little nicks on the rim. So worth it!

Everything is vintage, right down to the dishes, Johnson Brothers, England,
pattern name Pimlico.  I'm not sure, but guessing 70's era by the style.

I love an overhead photo of the place setting.  Blue napkins? 
To tie in the blue in the tablecloth of course. 
Though a simple tablescape, it has many of my favorites on it,
and I think we'll be sitting here for dinner! 
Hope you enjoyed today's tablescape.

TGIF!
Whatever your plans, have a great weekend!

Late summer wildflowers in the scrub.

Linking up:
Roses of Inspiration

11 comments:

  1. I thought I had seen every Johnson Brothers pattern ever made, but not this one! Thanks for sharing your bright and happy tablescape.

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found them at the thrift, 2 plates and 2 cups & saucers only, Other than the pattern name, it also says "The Chelsea Collection". Have to do a little research on them.

      Delete
  2. What a great vintage table! Those dishes are awesome, Pam. Love the glassware...and tablecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun table. I love all the colors and the dishes are perfect with this fun tablecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute! You really have the nicest pieces and the best way of putting it all together. Things I might pass up, I see them on your table and think...Why didn't I think of that! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked up similar striped glasses at a recent estate sale. Your table is just lovely. I'm sorry you are still having knee problems. Happy fall, Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A $5 Cathrineholm bowl? Pam, I know I don't have to tell you what an AMAZING score that was! Love this tablescape. It is so perfect for this time of year.

    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So amazing I was giddy with happiness. Imperfect with a few nicks at the top, and some use scratches inside, but still fabulous. :)

      Delete
  7. Great tablescape.
    It has a nice bright garden theme going on.
    Hope your knee feels better soon.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good evening, lovely friend! Your tablescape is simply fabulous! I am loving the sweet tablecloth :)

    I truly appreciate the time you take to link up with Roses of Inspiration - thank you, dear Pam. Have a beautiful week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Pam! I LOVE your tablescape! The colors, tablecloth, dishes, everything! If I lived closer, I would be over for dinner every night and we meet the next day to visit the local antique malls and estate sales! I'm still wishing I could have made it to that Williamsburg Antique Mall! Have a wonderful week!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.