Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, July 4, 2015

July is...

Welcome July
 
 
Impatients on the patio.

 Crape Myrtle gloriously blooming.
 
 
Butterfly bush beginning to bloom.

Wildflowers in the scrub.

Japanese beetles eating a rose bush.
Dang beetles!
 

Knockout roses still lovely.

Christmas in July!
Display at Yankee Candle Outlet. A fav place to visit.
 
 
Doyle catching some shade.
 
My table. 
 
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!
 
How are you celebrating?
Have a fun & safe holiday, whatever your plans.
 


5 comments:

  1. Oh Pam, your table is too cute! I love the sweet little bunting :) I hope you had a beautiful 4th of July, my friend. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table is too cute with the litttle bunting! All the flowers are so pretty as well. We had a lovely day...the hubby and I went to see a movie and then we had a picnic with some family and friends to watch fireworks last night. Such a nice day. Hope yours was as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics! LOve the bunting on your table! too cute! Hope you had a fun fourth. Im still trying to recover from the weekend. Im pooped out!
    havea g reat week
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blooms Pam and I love your tablescape! That bunting is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to know what Doyle was thinking..........deep thoughts with Doyle!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.