Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Catching Up & Thanks!

Let me start by thanking you for your kindness in sending prayers
and positive thoughts for my Mom.  She is not going to get well, but
I believe all the prayers offered for her will help with her journey ahead. 
 
The angels (aka Hospice workers) are lovingly assisting with her care.
We spent lots of quality time with Mom while I was visiting.

We even celebrated her birthday with the rest of the family.  Mom loved
 being the center of attention and it was a very good day for all of us. 

 I know what you are thinking, but no, I did not travel with a vintage
 tablecloth.  It belongs to my sister.  But I will fess up to the fact
 that it was a gift from me to her a couple years ago.
 

This is Josie, my sister's rescued poodle.  Just had to show her off. 
 Her personality is as cute as she is.  I missed my Doyle,
 so it was nice to have a cutie to snuggle.

We did make it to my fav shop where I found this vintage
souvenir apron, stamped Lake George, NY at the bottom.  It is in
pristine condition.  Either someone brought it home back in the 50's and
never used it, or someone received it as a gift and never used it. 






Just love these corny and fun graphics!

I wanted to share this cool cowboy themed lamp.  I know Mr. Retro
would have loved it, but unfortunately fortunately I was traveling by train
and therefore had to leave it.  Priced $38, which I thought reasonable. 

 
 
I case you were eyeing up my tablecloth, it is a Wilendur,
with a gorgeous lilac pattern.
 
I have done some visiting, but not much.  Forgive me for not commenting.
I will be catching up with all of you soon.  Thanks again for your
kind thoughts and prayers. 
 
Hugs & Kisses, Pam
 

17 comments:

  1. I'm glad your mother is receiving wonderful hospice care. My friend Linda did too, and it made it easier knowing how dedicated the hospice caregivers were.

    Love the vintage apron and your lilac tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the time went well with your mother. Hospice is wonderful when they are needed. Love your new additions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to hear you had a nice visit with your mom. Hospice is the best! My sister is a Hospice nurse and is covers in home visits in our county. They are such a wonderful organization and so helpful during a difficult time for families. The tablecloths are just gorgeous...as always! That is a cool lamp....too bad you couldn't get it for your hubby. I bet he was just glad to get you back though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending prayers of peace for you, your mom, and the rest of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam, don't worry about catching up. It's hard when we've been away. I'm glad you got a good visit with your Mom. Hospice is such a blessing and really helps, they did with my Dad. Sending hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you had such a good visit with your mom. I know it's a tough time for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers to all for strength during this very difficult time.
    That lilac tablecloth is beautiful.
    Josie is adorable!
    Hugs to you, Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of your family, Pam. Extra hugs!! Glad you were able to squeeze in some shopping too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy your mom had a nice birthday!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds like you found a good place to help with your mothers care.
    The apron is cute.
    Have a great week.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pam,
    I'm so glad you got to spend quality time with your mom and family. Hospice nurses are a blessing, I know they helped with my dad a lot. I'll be praying for you and your mom for strength and peace.
    Hugs,
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is good to hear an update on your Mom and that she enjoyed her birthday. Hospice is a wonderful service.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been thinking about you! Wondering if you were still with your Mom, and what was going on. It sounds like you made the absolute most of your time with her, and that she'll be in good hands.
    We need to talk tablecloths! I've been finding them! Like...lots of them! :)
    TTYS, and sending hugs to you and Doyle-
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Forgive me for not keeping in touch and knowing about your Mom! Sending hugs and prayers now. Oh how we love our sweet mothers. thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so glad you had a wonderful visit with your mom, and were able to spend some quality time with her. Hospice workers are a Godsend. They helped so much with my dad years ago that I've never forgotten their kindnesses. Josie looks like a real sweetie. Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Pam, just catching up some myself. I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet mom. Sending my thoughts and prayers for her, you and family!! Such sweet pictures you posted of her on the last post. Josie does look like a sweetie, glad you had her to snuggle while you were visiting. The bbq apron you found is so cute and I do love your sweet lilac table cloth. Sending you hugs sweet friend!! xox Holly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hang in there, and take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.