Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, May 25, 2015

Prayer Request

I am taking an unexpected trip to Connecticut to see my Mom.
Unfortunately she is having serious health issues at this time,
some of which came on suddenly.  Things are not looking positive.

If I could impose on you, my blogging friends, to send some prayers
her way, it would be most appreciated.  Just knowing good thoughts and
prayers are being sent would be heartwarming to me, and comforting for her.

A few of my favorite Mom photos....
 
Mom is always happiest with her family; children, grandchildren and
 great-grandchildren.  I love this particular photo of her. 
I think it may have been taken about 12 years ago.
 

If this photo looks retro, it is.  Mom took a trip to Greece with her
girlfriends in the 70's.  Love her stylish Greek ruins outfit! 
 
A more recent photo, again....lovingly enjoying the birth
of another great-grandchild.  
I hope to be able to do some blog visiting & commenting while I'm away.
Either way, I will see you in about a week. 
 
Thanks much.....Pam

22 comments:

  1. Prayed for your mom and wisdom for the doctors. May your visit be a good one.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers sent for your mom's health and safe travels for you. I will keep you both in my prayers as well. I hope her health improves soon and you two can have a lovely visit.

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughts and prayers for your mother's health...and for her family to weather whatever is to be.
    Hugs to you, Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Pam...I am praying for your safety and strength and also for health for your precious mom! Thank you for sharing these special photographs with us... Blessings in Christ,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it's hard when a family member is going through something my prayers are there for your mother, you and the rest of your family.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for safe travels for you and strength and comfort for your mom. Thanks for sharing such wonderful pictures of her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending lots of positivity your way. You and your mom are in my thoughts.

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prayers flowing your way, Pam. Thinking of you and your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thoughts and prayers going out to your mom, you, and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pam, praying for you Mom and your whole family. I know that sudden health issues are so hard to deal with. Big hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best wishes for your family, including safe travel. I love the photos of your beautiful mother ... and I hope you have much more time to enjoy each other.

    Take care of you, too ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sending out good thoughts and prayers for your mom!

    Blessings

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so sorry Pam. Sending good thoughts, healing vibes and prayers for your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good thoughts from me to you and your mom...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pam,
    I'm so sorry that I'm just now seeing this! :(
    I sure hope that your Mom is doing better since you wrote this post! I will be praying hard, and thinking of you!
    Sending big HUGS-
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sending prayers and hugs your way....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Pam. Sending prayers and hugs to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My sweet Pam, I am just now seeing this post.... Please know that you and your dear mom are in my prayers. How I pray your mom is doing better.

    Sending love and hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Pam... I'm so sorry to hear that your mother isn't doing well. I am sending prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.