Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, May 8, 2015

Gifted Vintage Tablecloth Tablescape!



My thoughtful & generous friend Debbie who blogs at My Vintage Daydreams
sent me this pretty pink floral tablecloth last month.  Perfect for spring and a
Mother's Day tablescape!
Also perfect for my daydream of a pretend lunch with Mom.
 
 My Mom lives in an assisted living facility in another state, so I am setting a "wish" table.
 If all wishes came true, she would be sitting in one of these chairs. 


Mom would love this table, both pretty and kitschy at the same time. 
She gave me the funky salad servers some years ago, knowing I would love them.
She was right!  Moms are like that.


Some first rose blooms from the garden.

Once again I've used my hazel atlas ovide platonite dishes & apple bowls.
  The coffee set is vintage Hull.  Fabulous in chartreuse, don't you think?  
The sweet pink candlestick holders are depression glass, yard sale find.
 

 Mom loved cats and had a pair she lovingly called "the girls".
 I  know she would love the kitty S&P shakers, from the 60's.
 I added the Hazel Atlas elephant glasses, just so kitschy.
 
Some sweet cherries, because life is just a bowl of cherries, thanks to MOMS.



 Whether you are spending the day with Mom, or you are the Mom,
or enjoying fond memories of  Mom......
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
 
Ending with a photo of some heirloom Azaleas in our yard.
How gorgeous is the month of May!

17 comments:

  1. You're so right about the month of May Pam... it is gorgeous, and so is your tablescape. I love all the pinks and greens. So perfect for spring and Mother's day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love it! Spending the weekend with my daughter in Tampa and having a great time so far! Taking a break to cool off in our hotel room so I'm catching up on a little blog reading! Have a lovely weekend Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty tablecloth and setting! It all goes together perfectly! Love your flowers...
    Happy Mom's day.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful table cloth and the table setting is perfect. I wish your Mom could join you! I love the cat S&P and the fun salad set. Wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day!!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those colors! That table is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear I say this every time, but I love this tablescape. It really is both pretty and kitschy. Thinking of you and your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just when I thought I had already seen my favorite tablescape of yours, you go and bring out all of the amazing pink beauty! Love the Hazel Atlas elephant glasses. What a fun element to add!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous table cloth and settings!! They all go perfectly together!! Love your beautiful flowers too! Hugs for you and your mom!! We received a sweet surprise in the mail yesterday from you :) ~so sweet of you, thank you so much sweet friend!! :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy Mother's day, as you are a mom to Mr. Doyle too! ;) xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! Happy Mother's Day to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pam, this is just the most gorgeous and cheerful Mother's Day post ever! I love the color choices and that tablecloth is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tablecloth and setting, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your gifted tablecloth is lovely and your table looks great.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, if this isn't just the cutest! I am in love with the tablecloth AND the cat salt and pepper shakers! How cute, my friend :) Happy hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet table! I love the candlesticks. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Pam the table is absolutely gorgeous and so sweet to include your mom even if from afar. I love that!! I am so glad you like the tablecloth and I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day.

    With Love,

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the chartreuse and pink together! Sorry u could not spend the day with your Mom. I miss mine so, I hate Mothers Day it makes me sad so I spent the day at 1515 scanning old photos. Sometimes alone time is good.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a fun place to shop and what a deal on those hot pads, sorry your mother couldn't be with you to share your fun and pretty table setting. Your garden is just lovely all blooming so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.