Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, March 27, 2015

Tea Cup Exchange ~ The Enchanting Rose

Last month I participated in a Tea Cup Exchange hosted by
Stephanie of The Enchanting Rose.
I am a fairly new follower of Stephanie's blog, and am very happy
to have found her.  Such a talented and creative woman,
 Her posts are filled with eye candy and uplifting writings. 
Stephanie assigned our partners, send to one person, but receive from another. 
Two new friends! 
 
 I received my package from Kelly of Dreaming of Vintage.
Kelly sent an amazing package, with a gorgeous tea cup.

 
She is such a creative artist.  She made this gorgeous flower
as well as this beautiful card.

 
She packed all this wonderful gifts in a pretty Paris theme storage box.
Opening this package was like Christmas!  Kelly explained that she
really enjoys buying gifts (lots of gifts in this case) for others and
that it makes her happy.  Kelly rocks!  She is sweet and generous,
as well as extremely talented. 

Don't you love the spoon that holds the used tea bag?  The peony bouquet is
joining my Easter display.  Don't miss her little framed birdie creation.  Those
shortbread cookies are long gone, lol.  See that sweet honeypot?
 
I can't thank Kelly enough for her thoughtful generosity.
If this looks familiar to any of you who visit me regularly, yes I did show
photos when I received the package.  I knew the link party would be later, but
I was too excited not to share right away.  Plus, it is all well worth sharing twice!
 
I was assigned to send to Sara of Ensembles of the Past.
This link will take you to her website where you can view
 some of her gowns.  You can also find her on facebook. 
 She is an amazing seamstress of custom-made historical attire. 
I'll share a couple photos of what I sent to Sara since she does not have a blog.




Sara sent me this lovely thank you note & pressed leaf.
I so enjoyed this swap and hope to join Stephanie's next one this fall.
Thanks for taking the time to visit.  I hope you take a minute to visit
my new friends ~ Stephanie, Kelly and Sara, three exceptional women! 



(Pssst:  Next week I'll be posting about my Spring Giveaway.)

19 comments:

  1. Oh Pam, you've received such thoughtful gifts and you've given such lovely gifts, too. Stephanie is truly remarkable and a wonderful blessing in our lives. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly has one of the kindest hearts....you have one of the kindest hearts....therefore, the two of you were perfectly paired :) The pretties that Kelly sent are just divine. I love Kelly's flowers and have purchased a few from her shop. They are only used for special things :) And the tea cup is perfect for Spring.

    The goodies you sent Sara are also lovely! Sara is such a talented seamstress and I know the lace and buttons that you sent her way will be enjoyed and used in a beautiful manner.

    I am so gratefu to you and the other women for participating. Thanks, sweet friend. Hugs!

    P.S. -I love your sweet header :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Pam, it is so nice to meet you!
    My what a lovely package of treasures you were graced with, so many beautiful things to enjoy.
    I am amazed at the uniqueness of each lady and the gifts that she graces others with. You never see two alike.
    Stephanie puts a lot of love behind her exchanges and many are blessed in deed.
    I look forward to getting to know you.
    Have a blessed day, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! What fun this is exchange has been! And I'm so excited to see what everyone else received:). Such lovely things from Kelly, and I just love the tea cup you sent to Sara!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a great gift exchange. its been really nice meeting new friendsxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pam, Wow, you gave and received so many lovely items. The teacups are beautiful! The artwork that Kelly included n your parcel is so pretty! I will have to check out her blog next! I noticed the vintage buttons and lace in one of your photos! Lovely! Thanks for stopping by my blog today too!
    Linda
    mysewwhatblog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't you have fun meeting new talented blogging friends and enjoying special beautiful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the teacup swap! I did one many years ago and it was so much fun. Love what you received and what you sent! Such fun!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww... such a sweet and generous package from Kelly - you must have been over the moon when you opened the parcel. This exchange has been absolutely wonderful - hats off to Stephanie! Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing package! How cute is that teaspoon teabag holder!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very beautiful gift and all of it so lovely..
    God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm having such a good time seeing all the teacup and mug exchange goodies and meeting so many great bloggers. Everything is so pretty! Already thinking about the next exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your gorgeous Eastery spring table in your header!!!! SOOO pretty and festive! Such a wonderful and pretty gift! Love the idea of the tea cup exchange...so fun and delightful! :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend! We have some sunshine today!!! (but only 30's...a little chilly still!) xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm visiting from Stephanie's blog. Your package is amazing and what lovely things you received. Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello!! I'm stopping by from Stephanie's link up party! Your tea cup is stunning- absolutely beautiful! And all your lovely goodies are wonderful as well-- I'm sure you will really enjoy them all! Blessings to you :)

    PS- I must say that I really love your blog header- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would have loved to join that swap! beautiful teacups! I need a couple new ones! lol! I always think i need what ever someone else has! LOL!!
    have a great palm sunday
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  17. My oh my, what a wonderful selection you received! Thanks for the visit and your lovely comment. From a new follower x

    ReplyDelete
  18. (it just gobbled up my post for the 2nd time!)
    ARGH! I just blathered on and on, sending CONGRATS on all your swappy goodness and goodies and wishes for a very Happy Easter, filled with chocolate and a healthy knee - hit "preview" and my comment went POOF!!! So long, goodbye Sally's comment, grrrrrrrrr. I'm sick (and crabby) over here so I'll just repeat, wishing you and the Mister and Doyle, a very Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So many wonderful things.
    Have a great week.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.