Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, March 9, 2015

St. Patricks Day Fun!

I know I'm a little early for St. Patrick's Day, but I'm not early for the 7th annual
St. Patrick's Day Blog Crawl, hosted by our hostess with the mostest, Cuisine Kathleen.
 
 The party starts Wednesday evening!  There will be fabulous posts linked up to her
famous "crawl", so do get comfy, pick up a green beer or an Irish coffee,
and start visiting!  Erin Go Bragh!

Are you ready for lunch?
  Sweet vintage pink 4 leaf clover Startex tablecloth fits right in. 

I've done a few displays of my holiday d├ęcor.  Found this tea towel while
out thrifting.  It extends the Irish greeting,
"one hundred thousand welcomes",
 which I in turn extend to you!

I reset my table for a little Irish coffee. Won't you join me? 

I love this little Irish boy I received in a swap last year.
"Tis the shamrocks on St. Patrick's Day that bring
back memories dear and gay".  Isn't he sweet?

Sweet vintage leprechaun, crafted Irish gal and shamrock spoolie
 are on their way to join the party. 


I Found a vintage single leprechaun shaker at the thrift a couple
months ago.  He looked lonely & sad, but I knew I could turn him
 into something fun, so he came home with me. 

I painted a little wooden bowl black for his pot, added an old broken earring
with some glitter for his gold, made him a felt hat,  and set him on a
 decorated ribbon spool.  He is happy now.  Me too!
Here they are all having fun together!
Hope you are too.  
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

33 comments:

  1. Such a fun and interesting table. You're dish collection is very nice and I know you have fun getting creative and dressing your table. Wishing you a wonderful week!
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming post, dear Pam :) I would love to join you for some coffee and fun.

    Happy Monday, sweet friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you must have fun pulling out and arranging your special collections ... you can enjoy more of them when you rotate the displays. Lovely and fun!

    I still covet your clotheslines, their contents, and the green, green grass of spring ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see a couple of my gifts. I like all of your greens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Debby, I love the sweet boy and irish baby. Couldn't wait to put them out again this year.

      Delete
  5. Such a cute table.! Love the shamrock plate and the leprechaun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all your special touches. You really know how to make a pretty tablescape. I love what you did with your lone leprechaun shaker. A wonderful rescue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tablescapes. Love that pink tablecloth!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tablescapes. Love that pink tablecloth!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun table! That pink tablecloth is fabulous, and I love all your greens.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That pink tablecloth is AWESOME. As I was reading your post, I kept scrolling back to the top just so I could see the pink tablecloth again! I must have gone back five times. No, six. Okay, at least seven. Wow! Hope that you are enjoying warmer temperatures and maybe some of that snow is melting. Have a great week! --Fran :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Also love the pink tablecloth. It's very unique! Cute little gifts for the swap!
    You are all set for St.Paddy's day.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so cute! I do love the pink cloth, too! You just put together the sweetest tablescapes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun table. Will see you at the linky party. '-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! All the green is making me really excited for Spring. That leprechaun shaker is the sweetest!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are sooooooo creative. Love it!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  16. so pretty! I love that little leprechaun card! how cute!
    have fun!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Pam! It looks like you enjoyed setting all this up. I always love to see what you're up to. The pink, vintage tablecloth had me sighing. You find the cutest things to share with us. Happy St. Paddy's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have so many cute Irish things to display! They all look vintage too -- so neat! The pink looks pretty with the green! Enjoyed seeing it all!

    Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Pam, After giving that little leprechaun a happy home and a pot of gold you are certainly due for some Irish luck! I hope it comes your way! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty greens! I really like the little vintage crochet piece in green and white.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute table! I like that big shamrock plate! Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the little fairy baby - how cute..... All of your little decorations are lovely. The pink shamrock tablecloth is great, I had never seen one like that before, I love it! Nice shamrock pieces too, they can be so hard to find. I am always looking for pretty little shamrock plates and cups but not finding them very often. Wishing you a happy Saint Patrick's Day a wee bit early..... Candy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such wonderful shanrocks and thanks for the visit.

    - Alma, the Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'd adore Irish coffee in those pretty cups any day! Such a cheery table! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, that looks so fun! Your Irish table settings are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wilma said I forgot to say hello to Doyle for her!
    Hello cute Doyle!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. That pink tablecloth is a surprising and colorful base to your beautiful table!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love all the St. Patrick's day treasures!! What lovely finds!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Pam, love your little Irish boy too! I would love to come sit at the table as long as I DON"T have to drink a green beer!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I LOVE your St. Patrick's Day decorations!!!!! I would love to come over for some Irish coffee and maybe a little nip of some Irish whisky!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a creative table. Love the leprechaun and his pot of gold. Wonderful pink cloth!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awesome vintage tablecloth, Pam. You are so creative making a little cap for the leprechaun and giving him a black cauldron filled with gold!
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.