Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Easter Swap Happy Mail!

I signed up for Vivian's Easter Swap at Viv's Whimsy.
 Viv is a great hostess and I always love to join in her swaps.
Her Easter swap was no exception.  I was paired with
Sandy at 521 Lake Street.

We were to decorate an Easter basket for our partner,
and send it along with some crafted goodies, supplies,
candy...all the bloggers fav things!
 I was so excited when my package arrived yesterday,
and it was filled with all these treats!

The bow covered box contained all candy. Which made me happy,
but not my hips so much.  :) 
 I just love this sweet chick in the basket that Sandy made for me.
SO sweet! 
 
Sandy packed my basket full of wonderful goodies.  
Lots of crafty items and bling; look at that chick tag & the Easter picks, just the cutest!
 Straws, glitter, washi tape, rick rack, clothes pins, note cards, egg stickers, WHEW.
Sandy spoiled me!  Thanks so much Sandy, so glad that we were paired up!
 
My tracking shows me that Sandy got her package, so I can share the basket
 that I decorated for her, covered with  yoyo flowers & a little fence. 
 
Sandy said she loves Peeps, the only reason I would send them, lol.
I included crafted goodies, and also some things she said she likes.


I've already moved the sweet chick basket she sent me to an Easter display. 


I made a couple of these decorations, but I spy many loved things here from
 past swaps with Linda, Kim & Kelly.  Love my crafty blogger friends! 
 
I'll be mailing these cuties I made out to a few friends soon. 
 
Big thanks to Viv for hosting, and to Sandy for her generous
and thoughtful swap package.  Hope you enjoyed the peek! 

13 comments:

  1. Hi Pam,

    Everything is so lovely! I also love how the items are displayed in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great swap items for you and for her. Love seeing all the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun swap and I just love seeing what special things each of you came up. You and Sandy were really quite generous. Easter hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Pam....I am so glad you like all of it! I am going to show your goodies soon....I have that stinking virus....again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Just take care of yourself and get better. No worries.

      Delete
  5. What a fun swap! Love the idea for giving an Easter basket! My mom makes us one still every year, and they're so exciting still! Looks like you got a load of great goodies too!! I love peeps too!! hehe! Such a sweet Easter display you have to enjoy there! And very cute little makes! :) Hope you have a wonderful day!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did receive LOTS of Easter goodies...you and Sandy did a sweet job of swapping. Cute basket that you made for Sandy.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute exchange. I love both baskets and all the fun bling! I love swaps! I love that tablecloth in your header!! Happy Spring!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never taken part in a swap but it must be great fun. Our blog buddies always know just what we love! What creative and cute baskets and so many 'treats'! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun swap! I've always loved Easter decorations. I don't know if I'll be able to drag my stuff out with the kitchen reno taking over my dining room which is where I normally decorate. Maybe...:) Enjoy all your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Pam, what a fun swap! I just love what you received - enjoy, sweet friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of your wonderful loot Pam and I LOVE the Easter decorations that you made, so cute and they look so vintage! Have a wonderful week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, what fun to share holiday goodies! Looks like you had the perfect swap partner.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.