Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, January 30, 2015

Valentine Swap & Vintage Tablecloth

I joined in the Valentine Swap hosted by Viv of
Such a fun swap!  We were to create some type of Valentine ornament,
make a Valentine card, & throw in some fun goodies for our partner.
Let me start with a BIG thanks to Viv for organizing and
hosting this swap for us!  Love her & her blog!

I was paired with Deb from Garage Sale Gal.
Deb is a blogging friend and we have been swap
partners before, so I knew I was in for a treat!

First, I can't tell you how much I LOVE this sweet spoolie.
He is the cutest little guy and she made him so special! 
 Deb sent me a huge package filled with sweetness!

It has been gray & rainy here for days, so I apologize for the poor photos. 
Can you believe how she spoiled me?  SO much wonderful stuff for crafting.
A lovely crochet doily, pretty guest towel, sweet hearts & flowers
towel, and a Moda Valentine hankie card.  Be still my heart!  
Anyone reading this knows how much I love linens. 


 Valentines, cookie cutter, candy......  

 Here is the adorable Valentine card, spoolie and tag she made, just for me.

THANKS so much to Deb, for such a creative and generous swap package!
Bloggers are the BEST!
& THANKS to Vivian, our  fab hostess, who
is welcoming a new grandbaby-pie today!

Being in the Valentine spirit, I finally cleaned off my dining table so
I could display another vintage tablecloth. 
This gorgeous tablecloth is definitely a favorite.  So colorful and vibrant.
  Made by California Hand Prints, also known as CHP. 
The pattern is named Moon Flower.  Finished dressing up the table
using a couple pairs of  Fenton candleholders, and a center
 bowl by Westmoreland Glass. 

The SUN actually peeked in when I took this photo.  Unfortunately, it was
only around for a few minutes, but I'll take what we can get! 

Here is a close up of the flowers for you.
 
 Hope you are planning some time for fun & play this weekend.
I know I am.  I'm still limping around, but my knee is slowly getting
 better.  It sure is a slooow and looong process. 

See those Valentine cards and tags in the header?  Gives you an
idea how much time I spend sitting.  Ha!
Have a fun & cozy weekend friends! 

12 comments:

  1. You got some real goodies. What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun swap! Lots of treasures...:) That is a gorgeous tablecloth. Such bold flowers! Love it. Glad to hear your knee is improving. Take care of yourself! Happy weekend.

    Blessings, VIcky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb is so generous. So many fabulous treasures. It's been so fun to see everyone's beautiful creations. Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb really did gift you! So many treasures in these pics. I have to keep looking! Deb is a wonderful swap partner. My aide's husband needs knee surgery and he is afraid to do it. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely friend Deb is, that's an entire boat load of Valentine and heart felt goodies! You're going to have so much crafty fun!

    Love your blog banner - did you make all those cards this year in Pam's Crafty Lab?! WOW!

    Goes without saying but I love your cloth! Love the flowers.

    Happy crafty weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, looks like Deb sent you a jackpot of goodies! That is a gorgeous tablecloth, perfect for Valentine's day. I'm so happy to hear that your knee is getting better, even if it's slow, progress is still progress! Have a fabulous weekend, stay warm, care for that knee, cuddle with Doyle and don't forget-- Go Patriots!! ;) --Fran

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your swap goodies! Deb is such an awesome crafter! Love the spoolie! I missed out on a Valentine swap this year. Love Love that tablecloth!!!!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. That tablecloth is STUNNING! I just added it to my wish list. I love CHP and make favorite tablecloth ever is made by them.

    Have an awesome weekend!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deb is so generous! It doesn't surprise me at all that she sent so many wonderful things! That's just her. :)
    The table cloth is beautiful! And I'm so happy to hear that you're feeling a little better. I know it's slow goin! But it sounds like you have turned a corner!
    Hugs- Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pam!
    I'm so glad your knee is doing better.
    Your swap goodies are so sweet, you and Deb both did a good job!
    But that tablecloth......it took my breath away!! It's gorgeous!
    hugs, from Ms.Wilma and Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  11. O my gosh that tablecloth is lovely.
    It sounds like you enjoyed doing your valentine swap.
    Have a great week.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those tablecloth flowers are HUGE and impressive. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.