Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

All I want for Christmas is you!

Like the song says!  "AlI I want for Christmas" ...is to keep reading 
and enjoying my friends blogs, and hope they keep visiting mine.
  I so enjoy all the tidbits of life we share, dear blog friends. 
The last Christmas tablecloth I will share this season. 
A gift to me from Santa, via eBay.  I more than love this 
fabulous tablecloth designed by Francis Dearden.


 Fun graphics,  and all the gold still intact.
I try to add a Christmas tablecloth to my collection
each year, and this one is just perfect.

Leaving you with a photo of my festive Christmas pins,
with warm wishes for peace and joy this Christmas!

I'll be back in about a week, after MRI and follow up with doctor.
Thank you for all the kind thoughts. ♥
Merry Christmas! 

12 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! So sorry you're out of commission with your knee but so glad to see you're feeling up to blogging and sharing your wonderful Christmas cloth with us. It's one of my favorites you've shown us. Your pins are so much fun - reminded me I had a xmas tree one when I was little, sure wish I had kept it. How fun that would have been!
    Merry Christmas to you and Mr Retro and woof woof to Doyle from Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, another great tablecloth! Nice collection of holiday pins. Sorry you are having so many problems with your knee. I hope it resolves without surgery.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the queen of tablecloths!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS and much Peace, Joy and Good Health in the New Year!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tablecloth.
    Have a wonderful Christmas season.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Pam! Thank you so much for the card! I am fine, just ridiculously busy (I work in the mailing industry, it;s that time of year!). I am so sorry about your knee! Hope there is no surgery involved! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new tablecloth is perfect! I love it. Hope your MRI results are good and no surgery needed! Take it easy and keep us updated. Have a blessed and beautiful Christmas,

    Hugs, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new tablecloth. Your collection is so much fun! Fingers crossed on the MRI!! No I don't think crutches in the sand work all that well!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a beautiful collection of Christmas pins. Love the newest addition to your tablecloth collection too. Prayers and well wishes for a speedy recovery. Wishing you a blessed and very Merry Christmas, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. with my laptop down, I have missed so much! So sorry about your leg, sending you prayers and a hug. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas! I love your beautiful things! Sending some healing prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This table cloth is so pretty! That's a good idea...to try to add one each year.
    Sending positive thoughts and healing HUGS your way!
    Merry Christmas, Pam!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your MRI shows nothing too serious and that you will soon be on the mend to start out the new year!! And, I hope you had a Merry Christmas!
    I'll still be here blogging and blog hopping in the new year so you can count on that!
    Happy New Year my friend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.