Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, December 6, 2014

2nd Vintage Christmas tablecloth tabletop

I told you I have lots to show, so here is my current table.

Though not as vintage,  I still love this tablecloth.
Fabulous graphics, vibrant colors...it had me at first glance.

Filled a Pyrex bowl with angel ornaments,
Added Holt Howard S &P babies, Noel candle holders,

And the fabulous elves by Vivian
that I so luckily won in her generous giveaway last year.
She is such a talented artist!  Fighting with my tablet to do a link,
but you can find her in my list of great blogs on the sidebar.

Unpacking my Christmas decorations, finally!
Do you love these vintage ceramics as much as I do?
Lefton, Napco, Holt Howard, Commodore, Inarco...
no matter who the maker is, they make my heart sing.
I will show them off again after my display is done.
I'll be back with more tablecloths too.

Have a very merry weekend! 

12 comments:

  1. Love it! Looking forward to seeing your display of vintage decor as well. You have some adorable pieces. Have a happy weekend!

    Hugs, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tablecloth is so pretty! I love vintage ceramics and have many in my cubbies! Can't wait to see your display!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tablecloth!!! Bring on the Christmas treasures. Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am addicted to vintage Christmas ceramics! They have taken over most of my holiday displays :-) I have the EL side of that NOEL set. I thrifted it a few years ago and am forever on the hunt for the NO.

    Have an awesome day!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your vintage ceramics! I see that you have some of the same snow couples that I do--they make me so happy on my shelves. I hope you had a great weekend!! :) --Fran

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spy with my little eye... little elfies! so glad you like them. i should have given them some hair though! lol!
    love that table cloth! Isnt christmas decorating fun!?
    happy day
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Can't wait to see more! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your vintage tablecloths and Christmas décor Pam! Can't wait to see more.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love seeing all your pretty table cloths and you always put them to good use ;) Love those sweet Christmas ceramics!! Can't wait to see your display!!! Sweet snowman graphic! Happy decorating!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Missed you at the challenge, hope all is well. Regular Let's Dish next Wed. See you?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pam! I can't believe you have all those wonderful tea towels! I never see them at estates or the flea! They're just wonderful. And I love those HH snow babies. Those are rare!
    I hope you've been having a great time getting ready for the holidays with crafting and decorating!
    Hugs- Erica :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.