Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Grapes Harvest Vintage Tablescape

 
At this time of year Virginia wineries are harvesting
their grapes.  This amazing vintage Fallani & Cohn tablecloth (designed
by The Ryans) was perfect for my grapes harvest table.

My kitchen has a grapes theme décor, so I gathered up my pitchers,
salt & pepper shakers, and large compote bowl and went to work. 


 


The wonderful pitcher on the left is Fitz Floyd from 1988.  A Christmas gift
from Mr. Retro that I treasured then and still do now.  Gorgeous!

 
Purple Moon wine of course!  Vintage amethyst candlesticks.
Two vintage amethyst glass pitchers.  The larger pitcher on the
right belonged to my grandmother, another item I treasure. 
 
Vintage Fenton dolphin footed bowl.  
 
 
Vintage Vera napkins and plain white plates....yard sale find,
because one always needs plain white plates. 

I dressed up these boring  typical wine glasses by painting paper
doilies purple, topped with a lilac paper circle, & added a purple
flower embellishment.  Good use of my crafting stuff, heh? 
I've had the little shot glasses forever, the maker a mystery.
 
I hope you enjoyed seeing my vintage grapes tablescape. 
I am joining the tablescape challenge at
  Kathleen challenged us to do a fall tablescape using lots
of purple, no orange.  I gave myself an "A" for this months challenge! ;)
Thanks so much for your visit. 

22 comments:

  1. What a beautiful set table. Looks nice for fall too.

    xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a colorful, welcoming table! You have certainly been a success at Kathleen's challenge!! I love all the elements: your "to die for" tablecloth and grape cluster pitchers most of all!! Just wonderful!! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give you an A+!! Love the harvest/grape theme! I found this a huge challenge as purple is not a color I have much of!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you did a fabulous job! Love the purple pitchers and that's a wonderful tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you gals who get gifted these great treasures from your hubbies are special ladies. mine never had a clue.Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! This is my favorite tablescape yet! And I love your tablescapes. Purple is my favorite color! I give you an A+ for this gorgeous arrangement. Now, what time should I be there to have a glass of wine with you??

    xoxo Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely way to use purple...love all of your pitchers. Beautiful tablecloth...score!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the different colors! And love your grape pitchers and shakers, those are fabulously cute!! :) How fun Pam! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute table! I am also loving the name of the wine, that looks like it would be such fun to drink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pam, you have the BEST tablecloths...this one is no exception! Love the wine pitchers. You certainly met the purple challenge.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pam,
    A+ from this retired designer, dear one!!!
    You and I both did tables using gifts from our "Mr.'s"
    and by using fruits from our kitchen themes!!!
    Gorgeous stemware!!!
    Very clever use of the doilies...painted in purple hues!!!
    I enjoyed your Purple Tablescape!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a fun table! I love the grape theme, especially that gorgeous tablecloth. Those grape pitchers are pretty, too. Happy fall!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The tablecloth is a real treasure. I love the grape motif in the beautiful bold colors on white. The grape pitchers, the compote bowl, and the grape S&P's are fabulous. Perfect for an a+ in meeting Kathleen's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a wonderful collection of grape items! Pretty tablecloth too! I never thought about painting doilies, thanks for the idea! Great job with the purple challenge!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE IT!! The pitcher, cloth and your creative wine glasses are my favorite!!!! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your purple tablescape! Your grape pitchers are gorgeous!
    I am so ready to get a table built so I can tablescape again! Have a lovely weekend.

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great job, love those pitchers, they so pop off the screen! I am happy you took the challenge, only the timid shy away, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fun tablecloth Pam, so vibrant, love all grape decor!

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this purple tablescape! I would give you an "A" for sure! The purple doily is a great touch!
    :) --Fran

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.