Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Share A Smile

July Swap
This month I joined in the July swap at  A Swap For All Seasons ,
hosted by Linda.  It was my first time joining in, and I am so happy I did.
It was fun and sure made me smile!  Linda hosts these swaps each month.
Thanks Linda!  Do yourself a favor and check out her swaps.

The July theme, shown in her cute photo above, was "Share a Smile".
We shared a card, a tag and a little purple destash.
 
I'm still smiling thanks to Joyce of Scrap for Joy, who created for lucky me!
 
Look at this precious tag....I dare you not to smile!  :)

 
The card.......
 
 
 So funny!  I love that photo.  Fantastic card!
 
Here is the generous destash she included...
 First, this refrigerator magnet with a mantra we all should live by.

Setting a good example takes all the fun out of life.
 
Cute or what???  I think I would enjoy having a glass of wine
& some giggles with Joyce. 

How she found a purple doily mystifies me, love it.  The fab destash  also included 
a sweet package of stickers, purple rickrack, ribbon and punch-out letters. 
 
I can't thank my new friend Joyce enough for this swap package.  Love her creativity,
 generosity,  and her fab sense of humor.  Joyce is in the process of house hunting and
moving, but should be posting in between, so give her sweet blog a visit.
 
I created for May of May's Happy Daze.  May lives "across the pond" in the UK. 

She is a sweetie and I enjoyed creating for her. 
Hope you can visit her wonderful blog too.

Here is the package I sent to May.


 
Sign ups are closed for the August swap, but bloggy friends, the September swap is a Halloween theme...yippee!  Sign ups begin August 1st.   :)
The Next Swap (and last in this series)

Whatever your plans, have a great weekend! 

 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. I skipped this one. Craft supplies are packed up. You are such a great swapped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What creative projects! I love that photo with the girl and the kitten, it's cute and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to do this once I get Mom settled and have time to 'create'!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam!
    argh argh argh I just typed a comment, hit preview and it went POOF! Bad bad google!
    So great to see your swap stuff! I'm inspired to join the Halloween one, sounds like a lot of fun.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i miss the swaps that elizabeth from creative breathing used to do! But I seem to have less and less time for swaps these days anyways. Looks like youhad fun with that swap my friend happy rest of the weekend to you! Lol
    Xoxo
    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce is a great card maker!!! Fun destash too! I'm waiting for mine to arrive..
    warmly,
    deb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun little package to receive! I have never seen purple doilies either! The card and magnet are too funny! The yo yo's and trims you sent to your partner are so pretty. I wonder what she will create with them..:) Hope you have a lovely Sunday! I'm knee deep in construction around here and love it!

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute cards and tags! The sayings are so funny! A Halloween swap? I love Halloween and it will be here before you know it!

    xoxox
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to see the tags and cards that are made for swaps, and you gals are always so creative.....I wouldn't even know where to start! Guess I'll stick with a needle and thread than with paper and glue!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I, too, am mystified by the purple doily! Would love to find out that source! Such a fun swap :)
    --Fran

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute things you received from your partner, and very cute that you sent across that big pond!! :) I love those cute funny sayings on the magnets and cards, those are always so fun! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!
    Happy new week! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so happy that the card gave you a smile...I love making funny cards to share with friends. To solve the purple doily mystery, they were from Michael's a few years ago.
    I love the card and tag you made for May, I'm sure she loved them. The yoyos are so cute!! Glad to see that you will continue with our happy little swap group.
    It was fun to create for you, Pam!!!
    xoxo
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.