Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

"Just My Style Swap"!

I participated in the "Just My Style Swap" hosted by Linda
The Current Swap
 
I only discovered this monthly swap last month, but so glad I did!
Each month her swap has a different theme and this month's was "Just My Style".
Create a card and tag in well...just my style!  Send a wee bit of destash as well.
 I think my "style" is all over the place, but that made it all the more fun.
 
My swap package was created for me by Deb from
Deb is a blogging friend who I've been lucky to have swapped with before. 
She is super creative and always generous to a fault with her packages. 
Here is the proof, lol!
 
 Everything came packaged so beautifully!
She even sent me a package of ME note cards....just love them!
 
I am gaga over this tag, it's fantastic!  & am in love with the sweet bird card!
I'll tell you right up front, I have no intention of using these...
they are staying in my collection so I can enjoy them whenever I like!
I'm not ashamed to selfishly say so either! :)

 Deb is known for her generosity...ask any blogger she has ever swapped with.
Look at all the fabulous destash she sent me! 
 
I couldn't BE more PLEASED with my package!
Thanks Deb for your creativity and generosity!  & punctuality, lol.
Deb usually is ready early and mails early, but I saved posting about it
until the mail out date, so the other swappers would not miss seeing my post.
 
I tend to be a little early myself.  I was assigned to create for Marie
of Spun By Me .  She is quite crafty and has a fun blog sharing her
sweet family and creations.  I love meeting new blogger friends!
 
I know she received her package from me, so I can show you the tag and card
I made for Marie.  Her blog was full of photos of her grandchildren so
I chose childrens paper dolls to craft with.

Here is the destash I included for Marie. 

 
I'm so glad she liked the package I created for her.
 Stop of by both Deb and Marie's blogs if you are not followers already.
 
 Also, if you are interested in fun swaps, check out a Swap for All Seasons.
 Here is the theme for her next swap...Signs up are August 1st...TOMORROW!
 
SEPTEMBER SWAP
 
I know so many of you LOVE Halloween...you can't go wrong!
 
Happy Thursday y'all!
I'm feeling especially southern today, it must be the heat and humidity. 
Think I'll go swoon on the lounge chair.  :)
 


10 comments:

  1. How fun! Looks like you sent and received sweet little packages. Enjoy lounging...if you can enjoy the heat and humidity.LOL Have a great day.

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Okay my comment went poof WAH thank heavens for copying!)

    What a fun swap Pam! Love all the things you sent and received. You're
    going to have great creative play time playing with all those goodies!!

    I'm pretty sure I will join the Halloween one :)

    Happy crafting xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's up with all your comments going poof? Wonder if it is blogger, I got a lot of error messages when I was doing a new post this morning.

      Delete
    2. (Okay didn't work from my iPad either dagnabbit - it used to - wonder what changed?!)

      I can't remember what device I was on last time but today I was on my iPhone in the car (waiting for David) which always seems to be the least desirable of methods to leave comments ARGH.

      Fingers crossed it works now ...

      Tooooodle oooooo

      Delete
  3. You participate in so many fun swaps. I love everything you sent and received. The Halloween swap is sure to be terrific as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many wonderful goodies!! I love all what Deb sent you, such cute things! And love what you sent too! Loving those cards you both made!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute creations you received and sent!! I love Deb and she is always so generous in her swaps and giveaways. I would love to join this, but I'm such a newbie I worry my items would not be up to par! Maybe I'll just work on some and see how I do?
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely things given and received! I love your tag with the little boy paper doll. I never think to use boy images. I'm sure Marie was thrilled!
    Deb is a super sweetheart...kind and generous!
    I'm so glad you jumped into our group...you are a great partner!!
    xoxo
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  7. What special things you created for your partner. Swaps are so much fun and to be paired with Deb is such a special treat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like fun, I would have trouble giving that stuff away! Your little girl card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.