Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Mail Call & Patriotic Crafting & Swaps

Mail Call, Patriotic Crafting & Swaps
...a good combo, why not!
My thoughtful friend Debbie from My Vintage Daydreams surprised me with this
adorable vintage tablecloth.  Love all the "old timey" things in the design.
This one is on my list for a tablescape.

Debbie just got a blog makeover and her new look is perfection,
so don't miss visiting.  She is showing off her amazing patriotic décor right now, and
holy moly it's fantastic.  Thanks so much Debbie, you are such a sweet friend! 

I made the things in this photo.  
I sent Debbie the little patriotic flower pot and tag on the left, since
 she is into her patriotic decorating.  The tag on the right is hanging
on my kitchen window and the round tag is hanging on our frig. 

Would I be lucky enough to have more mail call?  YES I would!
My sweet friend (and fellow Virginian) Linda from LBP Sews generously
shared these goodies with me....I commented on liking them on her blog and 
she chose these from her stash to share with me..so thoughtful, lucky me!

Sweet birds and little apron for crafting, painted pitcher that I'm in love with
(just look at that handle!), adorable bird S & P's now living on the
kitchen windowsill, and lovely vintage hankies. 

Did you see the vintage tablecloth peeking from under the goodies?
Yup, she sent me this lovely tablecloth also. 
Make sure you drop by Linda's blog too, her posts are always fun
and creative. 

Let me reiterate ~ Blogging friends are the BEST; and some of the sweetest,
generous and thoughtful folks I know. 

 I was in the mood to make some patriotic tags and went a little nuts. 

So I'll keep some and share some. 

I joined Linda from A Swap For All Seasons for the first time this month.
Exchange a card, tag and a bit of destash.  This month the color was
purple and the theme "smile".  I'd say my card definitely fit the bill. 
I'm too early showing this and will link up at with the other participants
at the beginning of July.  I had to mail "across the pond" so I sent it
extra early and luckily it did arrive.  Check out this fun swap hosted by
Linda.  Sign ups are the first of each month.
That is all for now.  Hope you enjoyed my Olio. 
Have a great rest of the week! 


8 comments:

  1. Blogging friends are definitely the most GENEROUS friends. Love all your sweet treasures. Love those patriotic tags too! I finally got out my patriotic decor for the living room mantle. I wasn't going to bother, but the mantle looked too bare. Where has June gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie is a darling:) Very nice treasures she sent you.Blogger's are very wonderful and generous! I also joined the Swap for All Seasons and sent out my card and stash this week.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun getting sweet surprises in the mail from friends. Love the tags you've made too.

    xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALways fun to get happy mail! I have even thought about having a Happy Mail exchange sometime in July. You got some sweet treasures! Have a wonderful week.

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep thinking I will join the swap one of these days. Love the tablecloths! Blog friends are the best!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much sweetness all in one post!! (: Happy happy mail day it was! Everything is so cute! Love all those sweet patriotic tags you made! I started making one, and haven't quite finished it, I just need "something." xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for stopping by my blog this evening and for leaving me a comment. It's really nice to meet you. You have a beautiful blog.

    I am with you on loving vintage tablecloths! They are so beautiful, unique, and fun.

    Your tags are awesome. What a creative and talented gal you are.

    I agree that blog friends are wonderful. I've been blogging since February, 2006, and it has afforded me the opportunity to make friendships I would otherwise never have made. A few, I've even gotten to spend time with face-to-face. Blogging also brought back into my life I gal I only mildly knew when I lived in another state. We re-connected through blogging, and have become friends in a way we weren't before.

    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your yellow table cloth, and those great red candle holders~!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.