Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Estate Sale Finds!


 I've been very lucky with a couple good estate sales here lately.
Sharing most of it, and will finish later.  The garden needs weeding!

Love this metal can, marked Guildcraft and Made in USA

vintage Stangl dinnerware ~ Wild Rose
Charger & Relish dish

Cool shape

 
Always a few vintage linens, and this deco style pitcher made in Spain.
The Christmas hankie still has the label on. 
 
 At long last..........vintage Christmas!

The trolley car is a music box ornament.
Don't know where the other 5 dwarfs were, only found 2. 

Sweet vintage candlestick holders.  Original Commodore sticker on them.

Finally a globe!  Mr. Retro spied it.  I don't know how old it is, but it doesn't matter
because this one is for us.  We've been wanting one but until today had no luck
finding one.  Fantastic condition!

The George F. Cram Company's Imperial Globe

That's it for now, got a couple more things I need to take photos of
and will post later.  Have a terrific week-end!
 


20 comments:

  1. That metal tin is so charming!! Love the graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has the same tin! He uses it as his sewing kit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tin because of the circus look. But I really love your two little dwarfs. I love those little cute guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful finds! Love those pretty rose dishes!! Such a beautiful Christmas hankie to have found and so awesome you got a globe!! :) I've been looking for one too, I've ran into a few but the prices were too high. Hopefully one will come along! Are you leaving it as is or doing a cute redo on it!?
    Have a great weekend!! T
    here's always weeds to be pulled here too! lol.

    :) xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pam! I broke down and bought a globe last week too. Yours is cute! Love the 3 wise men and of course the NOEL candle sticks! I'm happy that you found some vintage x-mas.
    Hope you've been doing well!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the vintage Christmas you found and the globe is a good find too. I like the dishes too. Hope you have a good weekend.

    xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the carousal tin and your vintage Christmas is fantastic. I'm especially loving the NOEL candlestick holders. Emma just picked up a globe at an estate sale too. She's been collecting maps and wanted a globe to add to her collection. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those NOEL candle holders! I found the EL at a thrift a few years ago. Someday I will reunite them. Until now, I just tell everybody that the EL stands for my initials with my maiden name. Clever, huh?

    Glad you are having some good luck!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun finds! I really love the Stangl pottery...gorgeous colors! So many cute Christmas items also. I need to share some of my newest finds!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. That relish tray IS cool! I like the pinks. Now what are you going to serve it in?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course, I love all the vintage Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful finds! I found my first globe this week-end also, and at a very pleasing price :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love vintage Christmas! Great finds : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the Gurley candles and those sweet candlestick holders!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The vintage Stangl dinnerware is fabulous, love the design and the shape of the relish dish. All of your thrift finds are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What wonderful finds! My great grandmother had the very same Carousel tin! I havent thought about that in years!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That relish dish has a gorgeous shape!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's always fun to see your wonderful finds, Pam! I especially love those darling candle holders and the fabulous globe. I used to have a globe like that when I was growing up! I wonder where it went??

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! What great finds! I have some of those same wise men on camels that have been in my family forever and I found some more last weekend! All that vintage Christmas makes me swoon!

    Blessings

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  20. My grandmother had the wild rose pattern. Thanks for participating in the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.