Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, April 25, 2014

Spring, Dogs & Plants & a WINNER!

We have a winner!


First I'm going to regale you with some photos, but you knew that, right? 
I picked up a flat of flowers & veggie plants from our local nursery.
 
Sharing their sign.  Gotta love a business with a sense of humor! :)
 
Love when my perennials come back, especially after a wicked winter.

One of the neighbors beagles came for biscuits to play with Doyle.

two cuties

Spring makes me want to roll in the grass too!

Doyle said he is getting in shape to choose the winner.

Love having this old 1949 Ford tractor.  Just wish it was working more often. 
Seems like it always needs another "part".  I reminded Mr. Retro it needs to be
more than a lawn ornament. 
  
Okay....Doyle is ready.......Each name was written on a piece of paper, 
he nosed through them and one kinda stuck to his lip....a winner is chosen!
 
 
  Thanks to everyone who commented for a chance to win.
I LOVE having giveaways, you know there will be more!
 Have a great spring weekend!
 


12 comments:

  1. Congrats to Van! Doyle is such a cutie...:) Looks like he is loving spring weather. That sign at the nursery is too funny! I'm off to visit Van's blog...sounds like a good one!

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner..lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nursery sign. I'm so ready to get home in June and do something to my patio. Congrats to Van!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Congrats to Van! That flat of plants makes me very excited to hit the greenhouse's soon! I want to plant a lot this year. Doyle and his buddy look like they're having a great time!
    And I hope YOU have a great weekend!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a wonderful nursery sign. I must show this to Chris. Congratulations to your winner. Doyle looks very happy to be having a playdate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, love your tractor!! I haven't done a single thing in the yard or garden yet. I guess I'm still waiting for warmer weather. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my hubs just loves tractors. I showed him yours and he thought he knew what it was. You were too sweet to have such a nice giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Van! Thanks so much for including your giveaway at Rednesday.Love the pups thay are too cute. And, I am soooo loving that tractor...the perfect flower holder! A huge pot of geraniums with ivy cascading....oh the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pam. Congrats to the winner and that flat of plants look so pretty. You should plant them just like that. Doyle is a good helper. I remember letting Buddy choose a winner too. I sure miss him and his expertise..Happy Sunday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. my hubby would love that old tractor! it looks pretty sweet. congrats to your winner!
    and Have a great week
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the winner for some lovely pretties! Doyle and his friend couldn't look happier!! :) Cute old tractor! I'm sure my hubby and dad would like it too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your lawn ornament! I don't dare buy a flat of anything yet, our temps are still hovering around 50 and no sign of warming up anytime soon. I did enjoy seeing YOUR plants, however; thanks for giving me my fix. And it's nice to see Doyle having fun with a friend! Congrats to your winner :) --Fran

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.