Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Vintage Tablescape ~ St. Patrick's Day!

Finally, my St. Patrick's Day tablescape!
Before I share the table, just have to share two honeycomb
decorations I found at the thrift shop yesterday.
Not in perfect condition, but a lucky fun find nevertheless.
My table is filled with mostly vintage, starting with a vintage Startex shamrock
tablecloth.  Yes, pink 4-leaf clover which pretend to be shamrocks very well! 
Plates - White Casual Iroquois by Russel Wright
& Green Hazel Atlas platonite ovide
Demitasse cups - Carrigaline Pottery, Cork, Ireland
Glasses - Indiana Colony water glasses
Hazel Atlas platonite sherbet

 The thrifted shamrock plate is a newer candleholder, but works as a dish on my table. 
Just found the Indiana glasses at the thrift last weekend.
Found the Carragaline (set of 4 cups) thrifting awhile ago.

The leprechaun shamrocks on the plates are actually refrigerator
magnets I made, but also look cute on the table.

Here is the center vignette~
 
Vintage water pitcher & Anchor Hocking "burple" salad set,
 & not so vintage Crème de Menthe and spoolie :)
Used the green & white vintage checked tablecloth (gift from a friend)
 to highlight the center items. 

 All ready to serve the corned beef, potatoes & cabbage!
Top of the Mornin' to you & Happy St. Patrick's Day!

19 comments:

  1. Your table turned out lovely.
    Have a great St. Patrick day.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so much fun! You have the cutest things for every event, so darling. Adore your textured glasses and salad set and I LOVE honeycomb, besotted with it.

    Happy St. Patricks Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam I just love your table!! It's perfect!! Such a pretty pink cloth and all those pretty green dishes are just lovely! Love the honeycombs too, those are a great find! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun table! (And I don't think I'm biased just because my great-grandfather's name was John O'Kelly McGill.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be right over to enjoy your tablescape. I'll even bring the green beverages. Your honeycombs are a wonderful find.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, too, Pam!! I always love to see the vintage pieces that you will use and you never disappoint! This table is so much fun - I am sure that the Leprechauns will be very pleased!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun! That pin shamrock tablecloth is really neat! How many tablecloths do you own? Just curious...I think your collection is amazing...:) Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon!

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your honeycombs - I am struck on those lately!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks great! I especially love all the green glassware, very fresh and springy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Lucky Leprechaun was looking out for you when you found those darling honeycombs! Your table is cute! I really like the pink tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great vintage St. Patrick's table, Pam! My mother used to have those same little green bowls with the circles/dots that she served jello or pudding in when we were kids...don't recall her having the large bowl, though. I really like that tablecloth...
    I can't believe March is almost half over already!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great table, Pam. Your collection of vintage cloths always blows me away. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your thrift and imagination in making a pretty St. Patrick's Day table. The vintage honeycomb decorations are so cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have some great items for your table! Love that crazy name "burple"- the dishes are a beautiful color of green! Love the vintage items! Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your table is very cute...you have found some great items and put them together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your table turned out adorable. Vintage things are always a winner! Happy St. Pat's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful table. Love that shamrock plate.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How lovely to start with the pink shamrocks for your tablecloth! I love your layering of green plates. The cutetest are the green shamrock demitasse! You were fortunate to find many St. Patrick's Day treasures out thrifting. Have a great March 17th!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that tablecloth! Pink and green were just MEANT to go together! Happy St. Patrick's Day! :) --Fran

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.