Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day~Showin' off the Leprechaun Swap!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
 
I was secret leprechaun to Chris who blogs at Perfectly Printed.
She loves her little leprechaun but has been busy with special family
 celebrations  for a couple weeks, so I'll show you the goodies I sent.
 
First I made sure there was no question what was in this package!

 Included an old fashioned looking card tag I made.

 Couldn't resist including the huge button pin since she is Irish!
 

Found a nice quality wooden box just waiting to be altered.

                Decorated the inside too.
 
 Used ribbon, lace and rickrack on the sides to "girly" it up.
 
Made a shamrock flower bouquet and a pot of gold to pair with the vintage leprechaun.
Didn't attach him, so I'm sure he's been sneaking around causing mischief!
 
Included a glitzy tag and some green foil wrapped chocolate mint candy.
Such a fun swap hosted by Vivian at Viv's Whimsy ~ visit her fun blog
through the Secret Leprechaun Swap link on my sidebar.
Thanks again for hosting Vivian!
 
Sharing my final St. Paddy's Day vignette!  Dining room buffet and
shelf are all dressed up for the day.  If you look closely, you'll see I have a
matching leprechaun to the one I sent Chris ~ I was "lucky" to have a pair!
 
You can also see the cute things I received from Debby at Cozy Blanket,
my secret leprechaun.  I posted all about my package HERE.
Do you see the bunny sneakin' in? ;)
 
EVERYONE is Irish on St. Patrick's Day ~
May the LUCK of the Irish be with you today my friends!




7 comments:

  1. Blogging while asleep over here on the left coast and I had to really focus to find bunny -WHOA! Earthquake just now - hold onto your apple sauce as my mom used to say!
    So glad you shared all your goodies you sent Chris, so darling!
    Happy St. Patricks Day!
    Epicenter just a mile or two from me YIKES! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun swap this was! Love all the cute things you sent! Your buffet is so pretty! Love the green and yellow tablecloth too! :) Happy St. Patty's day! I'm cooking corn beef and cabbage in the crock pot now! Yum! :) xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many lovely green items.
    Happy St. Patrick day.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your swap package was absolutely wonderful. How you decorated your sweet gifts were just as lovely as the gifts themselves! I hope you had fun celebrating St. Patrick's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love St. Patty's Day decor. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post made my Irish eyes smile! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.