Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Valentine Spoolie Swap!

I joined the Valentine Spoolie Swap hosted by
 
 
Sue assigned Debra from It's All Good blog and I as partners.

 
When the package came I got excited just seeing this.
 
 
 Debra sent me so many delectable goodies.  Everything was packaged in a
beautiful Susan Winget box, lovely!  

 

Just a wonderful packet of goodness...crafted card, peppermint lotion & gel,
sweet tags, white stars, rubber word stamps, doily, color your own
conversation hearts, Hershey kisses (yum)....and.....

LOOK at what she made for me!   This wonderful spoolie and heart! 
Deb is a talented artist (obviously), and makes these precious mice.
  I'm so lucky to have one! Oh, and the tuffet she sits on doubles as a pin cushion.


Really...are you in love with her?  I know I sure am.

Love this heart (pin cushion) and thought it was prettily decorated with lots of bling.

Turns out, some of that bling is actually a beautiful necklace.  Yup, jewelry making is
another one of Deb's talents! & of course she made the heart, and see the sweet
 "love" embroidered on it?
 
I'm so thankful to Debra for her generosity and thoughtfulness,
and for sharing her creativity in these treasures made just for me! 
 
& while I'm sharing...
(Valentine shelf vignette in my dining room)
 
Now that both of my swap partners have received their packages, I can share
the goodies I sent them.  This is the spoolie and box I made for Debra (Deb)
 
 Whoops, cut off the top with the sweet Valentine.
 
& here is all the loot I sent her. 
 
 
 I also signed up for Sandy's Valentine swap at 521 Lake Street
(link on sidebar) and was paired with sweet Debbie from My Vintage Daydreams.
(link to Debbie's post if you want to visit)
 
We decorated a box and filled it with goodies.  Debbie loves cherubs, so
here is the box and tag I made for her. 

 
 and another little box I decorated as a home for the cherub I altered for her.
 
and all Debbie's loot!   
 
These two swaps have been more than "fun", I've made 2 new blogging friends and am
very grateful to have done so, and to Sandy & Sue for hosting!
 
  It seems I was destined to be paired with Debbie's/Debra's this year. 
 LUCKY me! 
 
 


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful swaps, Pam!! Happy Valentine to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to have been in this one, missed it. You are one lucky girl I love the little mouse on he tuffet. And you really blessed someone with all that loot!! Beautiful valentine shelf too.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may well be my favorite part of the whole swap thingeroonie, showing off what everyone made and received! Loved seeing all the fantastic things you made and collected for your partners Pam and all the lovely things you received in return. Your mouse spoolie is wonderful and quite the Queen of Hearts!

    Happy early Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad it all arrived and what a nice post. Thank you for the lovely comments and for all the goodies you bestowed on me also :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun swaps! All the cute items are getting me in the mood for a box of "conversation hearts" candy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo Hoo you hit the jackpot with your swaps! I just posted about my Spoolie Swap with Sue. Unfortunately, I never heard from my partner, but I made a spoolie just the same. However, that mouse spoolie is off the chart cute! Holy Cow! Lot's of Valentine goodness there!

    Blessings

    LInda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful gifts sent and received! This looks like a really fun swap. I love vintage Valentine's Day items, they're always so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The little mouse is so sweet! I think the swappers are so creative and generous!
    Nice goodies sent and received!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how cute everything is!! Love that sweet mouse she sent you!! Looks like you got a lot of wonderful goodies and you sent lots of wonderful treasures out too!! Your shelf looks so cute and festive! And I just love your background for you blog too!! :) xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all that inspiring v-day goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such sweet goodies to receive!! Love you Valentine vignette, too!! Have a wonderful week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's always so much to see all these beautiful and talented creations during swap time. That mouse is absolutely amazing. Such beautiful details. You certainly had two wonderful partners. I'm sure they were happy with your special things too. Valentine hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How wonderful!!!! You really received wonderful items! I am so glad everyone is enjoying these two swaps! I guess it is time to start thinking of a Spring/Easter one,...:):)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pam, I love your table - it's so festive! I absolutely adore the mouse spoolie you received, and all the goodies along with it! You made a gorgeous one for her, too - good job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.