Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Cuties~Bunny, Leprechaun & Finds!


Meet Virginia.  Don't you love it when a special package
comes in the mail?  I got that treat yesterday when I received
this adorable bunny made by Linda at LBP Sews.
Obviously she is a very talented blogger, but also a sweet,
thoughtful and generous one.  I'm honored to have received
 Virginia bunny (named since she and I both live in Virginia) and
 will love, treasure and display her for years to come. 
Thank you Linda, you're special!

Yes, take another look and soak it in....how sweet is the dress she made with
the vintage lace trim.  Have you ever seen anything cuter than the
embroidered apron?  I'm besotted.  She tucked in the fun egg stickers too.

Now what could this be???  A little peek at what I'm working on
for my swap partner for the Secret Leprechaun swap hosted by
Vivs-Whimsy (link on sidebar).

& lastly just a few thrifty finds.
 
Lovely vintage plate by Taylor, Smith & Taylor,
Pastoral pattern. 

Figured I could work it into my St. Patrick's Day display~
a good enough excuse to bring home with me.

Sweet vintage parrot figurine vase by Royal Copley.
Could you have left this for $1?  Thought so!

Two iced tea size green glasses ~ Colony Whitehall by Indiana.
You'll be seeing these in my St. Patrick's Day tablescape too.

I  have a difficult time coming home without some type of linen,
and luckily found this gorgeous silk runner.

That's it for today, just saying "hi" & reminding all of you who haven't signed up to
leave a comment on my Giveaway post for a chance to win (link on my sidebar).

BIG THANKS for visiting!

Joining in: 
 Vintage Thingie Thursday @ Colorado Lady

14 comments:

  1. Virginia is just lovely! I really like her Easter colors. Your thrifty finds are wonderful. Oh, I love a good thrift shop (and tons of time to tear it apart looking for great stuff!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet bunny!! And lover her sweet apron! Cute finds too!! The pretty dish and glasses will be perfect for St. Patrick's day tablescape! Can't wait to see your crafty delight for your secret swap! :) Have a lovely day! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had those green glasses when I was a kid! Good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your bunny is adorable! I love her and her sweet little apron :) There's no way I could've left the Royal Copley behind - awesome! The Indiana Glass whitehall glasses are great too; I have one - just *one* lonely tea glass - but in aqua. I keep hoping I find it a mate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a special gift waiting for Linda on my blog. Your bunny is absolutely precious. Your St. Patrick's day leprechaun is looking awfully mischievous. What fun! I'm finishing up mine tomorrow. Love all your thrifty finds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lucky you, LIndas bunny is so sweet! Im glad youre having fun with the st pattys day swap. I just dug out a bunch of easter crafting supplies this morning... Im ready to get started making bunnies and chicks!
    have a great day
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! How wonderful to receive such a surprise in the mail! What a sweet friend and adorable bunny!
    And always yummy vintage goodies - love love your plate, so precious.
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super adorable bunny! And I love the green iced tea glasses you found.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are very fortunate having such a great friend. The bunny is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that bunny, the colors are so bright and perfect for Spring!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very special bunny gift indeed. Just what we all needed after the winter we have had. I'm inspired for March with your lovely greens and St.Patty. I too, collect the green Indiana Glassware and am ready to set it up for a Spring Tablescape. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my Brooch Post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love green transferware china.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh - I love your header photo. Vintage table cloths blowing in the wind? Be still my heart!!!

    Love it!!!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the bright colors in the bunny's dress! What a sweet friend you have. And…those glasses!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing your tables cape! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend :) --Fran

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.