Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Valentine Swap Package Arrived!

I signed up for the Valentine Swap
hosted by Sandy @ 521 Lake Street blog
(The link can be found at the top of my sidebar)

Sandy paired Debbie of My Vintage Daydreams and I as partners.
Thanks Sandy, you couldn't have chosen a better partner for me!
What a delight Debbie is, such a sweet lady with an adorable blog.

 Here is the precious heart box she decorated just for me! I LOVE it!

I opened the box in amazement...so many wonderful things.  
  I'm overwhelmed by both her thoughtfulness and generosity.

Look at all these goodies!

 
She included 4 gorgeous vintage hankies, be still my heart.


She even sent me a vintage tablecloth ~ I know!!!  A Bermuda souvenir one.
You can bet I'll be using it in a tablescape soon.  Ah, to be in Bermuda,
away from all this cold & snow.  Think I should do a tablescape soon! :)


 Look at all these wonderful gifts!


These will be great for crafting.


A refrigerator magnet that says: "I love vintage linens", fits me to a tea! 
Gorgeous vintage enamel flower pin ~ guess she peeked in some past posts.
I love and collect vintage pins, the enamel flowers being a favorite.


This is the Bermuda tablecloth still wrapped up.....
which Debbie calls "just a little extra something", ha!
She spoiled me rotten!

She even found a page from a children's book with my name!
& believe it or not, when I was in grammar school my best friend
who lived a block away was named Penny.  Kismet!

Thanks so much Debbie for your kindness and generosity, and your BIG heart.
Sandy, thanks so much for hosting this fun swap. 

The more I blog & meet new friends, the more I like blogging.
There is nothing like blog friends.  Right?  No matter the distance, there is
 such a camaraderie amongst us that always makes me feel warm & fuzzy. 

Can't wait to see everyone's packages from this this fun swap!

Linking with:

21 comments:

  1. What wonderful treasures Debbie sent to you! I'm sure it was fun unpacking each and every item she had tucked into the box. A box full of happiness...:) Love those vintage Valentines! Enjoy all your goodies....Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely gifts. So generous and so many things that are perfectly YOU! Debbie did such a wonderful job finding perfect treasures and such a pretty box. Definitely the perfect pairing. Aren't swaps fun? I love getting to meet new people (like yourself). I'll always connect you with our Easter. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! No valentine swaps for me this year so I'll just enjoy looking at yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I am so glad you are so happy! This is what swapping is all about! And she was more than generous..... I hope you and Debby can stay in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like Debbie really took the time to find out what you love, and she really knocked it out of the park with the tablecloth and that page with your name on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie did spoil you, but I bet she had fun doing it! Your enjoyment of it all is fun to see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. INDEED, Debbie is a wonderful, very sweet person and generous! We have swapped a few times and she does take the time to see what you enjoy! Nice job, Debbie!
    Enjoy all your treasures.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! What a sweet partner Debbie is! Such a lot of goodies you received and all so perfectly suited to you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, it's all wonderful! This looks like such a fun swap. I'm glad you got partnered up so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful treasures. You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderful! I love everything! And the magnet with the little Broderie girl, wowsa....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a great swap! I loved everything! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had such a great time gathering goodie that just screamed your name Pam. The pleasure and the blessing was all mine.

    Smiles,

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is a cyber ((hug)) Debbie. Wish I could give you a real one my friend. :)

      Delete
  14. OMGoodness, she sure did spoil you! You're a lucky gal:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoo Hoo! What a great swap! I sent my package off to my partner yesterday. Hope she likes it. Enjoy your goodies.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, that is an awesome package of goodies, the heart box is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! You hit the jackpot! There is so much to love about this post--from the wallpaper/background valentines to that HUGE assortment of goodies that Debbie sent you. I have to say that just that spectacular enamel flower by itself would have made me happy! Thanks for sharing your treasures, now I'm off to visit Debbie's blog! :) --Fran

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.