Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

"Secret Santa Soiree" Swap!


Would you Like to be a Secret Santa??

I joined in the SECRET SANTA SOIREE
hosted by Suzanne @ Colorado Lady blog.  I'm so glad I did!
 Suzanne sent us a questionnaire to fill out so our Secret Santa
could learn about our favorite things, and there also was time
for the blogs to be visited to do some extra sleuthing. 
 
Once we receive our package, there is no waiting.  YIPPEE!
We get to open our gifts so we can do a blog post!
 
I've been reading the blogs of others who have received their generous and
creative packages, and that left me wanting mine to arrive even more!
 
Today was my lucky day.  I picked up this large package at the post office.
 
 
Eeeeeeeeeeek!  A box filled with gifts chosen just for me.

 
LOOK at all these packages, in the cutest wrap & accompanied by a sweet card.

 
Enjoy my gifts???  Eeeeeeeeeeek!   
I like, love, appreciate, relish, savor, delight in and will more than enjoy these
wonderful gifts!
 

 I wish Mr. Retro had been here while I was opening the packages.  He has rarely
seen me speechless in all our years together!  My Secret Santa shopped
 better for me than I could have shopped for myself!  My box was full of
wonderful goodies for crafting, vintage linens, vintage pins, ornaments and chocolate.
ALL of my favorites! Eeeeeeeek! 
(Sorry~just deal with it~there will be lots of Eeeeeking going on here.)


 
Love the sentiment on this fab pin ~ "to every corner of the world, peace and joy".
 
 
Beautiful vintage Christmas tree pin and flower pin, and such a
 pretty hankie.  The box is full of sweet trims for crafting.

 
Eeeeeeeeeeeek!   Sweet vintage embroidered napkins, the cutest retro
napkins by Moda, and a Christmas table-topper.
 
 
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
A gorgeous floral vintage tablecloth.
I can't believe how spot-on my Secret Santa was in choosing my gifts.
I couldn't have chosen this well if I was shopping for myself! 
  
 
A closer look at the pattern ~ so lovely!
OK, all of this has been so very generous already...but wait...there is much more!
 
 
 I know, I know!  All you crafty bloggers are coveting this goodness.
Lots of  wonderful trim, buttons, ribbons and Christmas ornaments.
 
 
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!  OK, final one. 
 The sweetest Mary Engelbreit note cards and memo pad.  Love her!
 Martha Stewart stencil alphabet set, yeah!
A Fiskars border punch........what???
Last month I made a trip to Michael's for a few little things for Christmas crafting.
I was ogling them and put one in my cart, but checked myself and
returned it to the shelf.  Talk about karma.  Thanks Santa!
 
 
Whoops, almost missed a photo of this sweet bird for paper crafting.  He was hiding
under all the buttons.  Beautiful!  I will save and use it for a special project. 
  
What can I say?  There aren't enough words of thanks to express my
gratitude to my dear Secret Santa.  Her generosity, and the time and careful thought
that went into choosing these special gifts means more to me than I can say.
I was so lucky to be assigned such a special person.
 
I wish her and her family a healthy and happy holiday season,
and a very Merry Christmas!
 
 
(Suzanne will reveal our Secret Santa's after all of us have
received our special packages and blogged about them.  I can't wait!!!
 Thanks for letting me join in your wonderful swap Suzanne!
& a BIG thanks for all the time and effort that goes into hosting a swap like this. 
Always happy to meet new some new blogging friends too!
 
Thanks for your visit!
 

8 comments:

  1. You got some good stuff there. Love all those vintage linens and those cute little buttons on cards. Your Santa did really good. Perfect little treasures! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been so much fun to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your Secret Santa did a great job! I know you can't wait to see who she is. This looks like a fun swap, I may have to join in next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome! She totally has you pegged. Think of all the awesome craft fun you're going to have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!!! I'm speechless too! Lol. You received so many fun and pretty things!!! Looks like such a fun swap!! Enjoy all your new treasures! Have a fabulous week Pam!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun and what an amazing box of treasures! I am sure you were like a kid at Christmas...:) Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely box of treasures!!!! I wonder who your Secret Santa is......I have never participated in any swaps due to my lack of crafting talent, but this one sounds like I might have done okay. Maybe next year. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.