Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year Tablescape!

Happy New Year!
My Happy New Year table starts with this festive and whimsical
tablecloth....ready to celebrate several occasions ~
New Years
Valentine's Day
Easter
Birthday
Wedding Shower
& Independence Day
Let's start with the "Happy Year" graphic!

Love this multi-tasking tablecloth, perfect for my holiday table.


Wish I could tell you the maker of this one, but it remains a mystery.
The graphics are wonderful.
I used Iroquois Casual China by Russel Wright plates.
Gave them a color pop with polka dot plastic plates in between.
(That's right, plastic.)
Topped with Hazel Atlas fruit/sherbet cups.
Also used vintage pink depression glass candlestick holders
with those crazy gold swirly candles.



Ready for a festive meal for two!
 

Can't forget the bubbly, Prosecco...yum. 
Even have the bell to "ring in" the New Year.
I layered a few pretty doilies on a cake plate and topped that with an
exquisite vintage hankie (gift from a friend) as a base for the bubbly.
The sweet votive candles were also a gift from a friend.
Where would we be without friends?


Time to bring out the vintage penguin hot-cold server by the West Bend
Aluminum Company.  Pink elephant glasses are vintage Hazel Atlas.
 
 
Closer shot of these great cocktail glasses.
"Say When" shot glass belongs to Mr. Retro.
 


All these goodies make for a sweet place setting.


Franciscan "Starburst" dishes added because the design looks like fireworks!

 
Cool vintage amoeba glasses by Federal.
 
Love this ladder!
It was time for a ladder re-do.  The pretty pink rose tablecloth on the top rung
was a gift from my Secret Santa at the Vintage Tablecloth Lovers Club.

The sweet floral tablecloth on the 3rd rung was a gift from my Secret Santa
at blogger Colorado Lady's SS Soiree.  (Both links are on the sidebar)

The beautiful pink & aqua floral with gray scrolls on the 4th rung
was a Birthday gift from a good friend last spring.

These tablecloths are all so special to me!


HAPPY NEW YEAR friends!
Please let yours be happy, healthy & safe!

I'll be joining:
 
 
 


22 comments:

  1. Wow, your table setup is so festive and cheerful. I love that tablecloth, and I have never seen one like it. The pink elephant glasses are too cute! Lifting up a glass of bubbly and wishing you a very Happy New Year! *cheers*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and festive table! I love the tablecloth and it sets the stage perfectly for all your fun dishes and things! Perfect to ring in the new year...:)

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just looooove this table cloth!!! It's so beautiful!! And so fitting for many holidays coming up!! How cute, love the colors!! And it looks like you're all ready to celebrate the new year!! :) Wishing you a most Happy New Year!!! :) *cheers!! xox Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness. I love that tablecloth. The pink elephant glasses are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so pretty, but I am in love with those pink elephant glasses! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the CUTEST things! I do love the ladder idea - you can see such pretty graphics that way. I've looked forever and never found one. Hmmmm - maybe this year? Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just the cutest table cloth! Love your table setting with it. I'm ready to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely table!! Those elephant glasses are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE how your table looks! And those elephant glasses, I dont think Ive ever seen any glasses that I like more! so stinking cute!
    Happy New Year!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the vintage in your tablescape, especially the elephant glasses. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! That table cloth is AWESOME!!! You gotta love a vintage multitasker. And all that star burst...swoon!
    Your ladder looks great too. Makes me want spring to hurry up.
    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this table! The pink and blue are so fresh and clean. I really love the elephant glasses too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your ladder of linens.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Pam, that tablecloth is unique and amazing. And I'm swooning over your Franciscan Starburst and pink elephant collectables - Love! Happy New Year - Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com
    History & Home party, each Tue-Fri

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely table! Your tablecloth is wonderful, and your theme is carried out perfectly. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Pam!
    Love your tablecloth, never seen one like it, so darling! This is so charming and playful - adore the elephant glasses, it all makes me smile. Happy 2014 to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your table setting is wonderful! So festive and perfect for New Years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning! Love your tablecloth, it is very unusual and different, and I don't think I have ever seen one like it. Your table is just full of goodness!! Happy Vintage Thingie Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your ladder update looks so darn cheerful! Just great for the dull days of January! You find the most unusual tablecloths!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm getting caught up on my favorite blogs. Your New Years tablescape is wonderful. The graphics on this tablecloth are absolutely perfect. Wishing you a blessed 2014! It's been so much fun getting to know you this year. I'm glad we were paired together for the Easter spoolie swap.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this pretty and fun tablescape! The table topper is gorgeous and just perfect for this time of year. Thanks for your sweet visit and have a great 2014!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  22. The tablecloth is amazing ...so sweet!

    l love your tablescapes ... I'm lucky to get the whole table cleared of projects before a meal. It's great the way you display, combine and use your treasures.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.