Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Under The Sea~Vintage Tablecloth Tablescape!

Under the Sea
Vintage Tablecloth Tablescape
 
 
This "too cute for words" tablecloth, made in several
colorways, is highly sought after by vintage tablecloth
collectors, and was my inspiration for this table.
 
 
fishy....fishy


A fun table for the lazy & hot days of August.

 
Jeanette pink depression glass pitcher, vintage
Fenton candlestick holders and luster glasses.


Russel Wright Casual China by Iroquois
plates & covered casserole.
Vintage linen tea towel by Fallani & Cohn,
designer signed "The Ryans".



 
Wonderful hand painted piece I found at a church
sale on Saturday, and couldn't resist bringing it home.
(I'll be showing all those "finds" in my next post.)

 
Fun sets of newer fish and crab S & P's.
Homemade fish napkins for some added color.


A kitschy table that makes me smile!
 

 
Have a terrific week & thanks for stopping by
to see my table.  Just love it when you visit!
 
 
Linking this week with:
 
 
 
 
 
 

22 comments:

  1. What a fantastic, summery tablescape. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's has to be my most favorite vintage tablecloth. I've never seen one with fish, so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each time, I think I have found a favorite tablecloth and then you show us one more and it's even better than the last. This is amazing. Love the fish. Love all the beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors in this tablecloth...so pretty! The table is fun and whimsical...love it! Thanks for sharing...:)

    Blessings, Vicky
    Life On Willie Mae Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and love the tablecloth!! The pink depression glass pitcher is gorgeous!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I too am in love with that tablecloth!!! How adorable is this tablescape! Love that new plate with the cats and fish also!
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking this fun post up with TTF this week!

      Linda

      Delete
  7. I totally need that tablecloth to go with my lobster one! So cute :-)

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pink depression pitcher!! Such a fun tablescape!! Wishing you a lovely Tuesday! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty colors in that tablecloth! I love the pink depression glass pitcher! :) --Fran

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that tablecloth, and the two little crabs and two lobsters are SO cute. Great table.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, where do you find all the great tablecloths?? Lovely tablescape!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cloth and table. Love the candlestick holders and the lobster s&p shakers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pitcher envy - that's what I have. OMG! It is gorgeous. I can't tell you how much I love your tables. You have a fantastic collection of vintage pieces. This week's table makes me smile, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute and puts a big smile on my face. I have to stop and view each photo for the fish theme is so wonderful. Your centerpiece fish plate is just darling and the tablecloth is so lovely. I enjoyed it all!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. You had me at the table cloth. I love vintage ones, and this one just can't help but inspire a fantastic table. It all looks so happy and summery. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that tablecloth! Aren't you the lucky one to own it! Your table is fun, colorful and I really enjoyed my visit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fabulous tablecloth.. Omg I love it. The colors are wonderful. Your choice of dishes and the s&ps are the perfect pieces! xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute and whimsical table. That tablecloth is (can't find the right word) I just think it is just so darn CUTE as you said. Love it all.

    Cathy's Cupboard Calamity <;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very creative! I love all of your details to go with the vintage cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is fabulous Pam! All that's missing is Ariel. lol! It's so fun and I love the depression pink glass pitcher. The colors are just great. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.