Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, June 21, 2013

Flea Market Junque!

I don't know about you, but we have a junk filled local flea market.
The Wagon Wheel....decrepit falling down old buildings for shops, and outside
tables for rent.  Must have been really something a long time ago.
 
 
Come with me as I walk through.  For some reason the big day is Sunday,
not Saturday, and you never know what you're gonna see!
 

an old metal Mickey & Donald bucket
 

 
Love this wonderful copper tub but didn't have $45 in my pocket for it.
 
 
All the concrete lawn stuff you could ever need or want.
 
 
Jewelry, none of which I need, but a lot of which I want. 
Like the cool branch display.
 
 
There is always tons of jewelry, which helps feed my vintage pin addiction. 
 
 
Invalid chair?  This is adult size.  From afar I thought it was a pram.
 
 
Beautiful vintage glass.
 
 
First you buy the antique record player, and then go to the table
in the rear so you can arm yourself.   Gotta love Virginia!
 
 
Some lawn ornaments made out of flatware~clever, and lots of fishing rods.
 
 
A lot to love here: school chair, deco prints, old skates.....
 
 
Not sure if the plants were for sale or just dealer décor, didn't see price tags. 
 
 
Don't forget your turkey feathers to mount on your man cave wall.
Seriously, I had to do a double take.
 
 
 
Local farmers with fresh veggies.
 
 
 
I didn't find this vintage tablecloth, Mr. Retro did!
Yup, it came  home with me.
 
 
Looking for a dated ball gown?  Halloween isn't that far away!
 
 
Thanks for joining me at the Wagon Wheel Flea Market!
(Please don't be too critical, it's my 9:00 a.m. Sunday morn look.)
 
Did you make any offers?
Want to come with me again this Sunday?
 
 
Doyle wanted to come, but he was too busy doing this.
Have a great week-end!!!
 
 
Partying with:
 
 afavoritething
 
 
 
 
 

21 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Lots of great items to buy too....:) The tablecloth is so pretty....love the colors! Oh....and I think you look great!

    Blessings, Vicky
    Life On Willie Mae Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to go to a market like like!

    I bought a vintage table cloth for a dollar yesterday! Woo-hoo! It's not my style so i'll be saving it for my future booth! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun stuff! I knew you'd come home with at least one tablecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was fun to go to the flea market with you Pam! (All of ours here are on Sunday too.) Love love love the Mickey and Donald bucket and the tablecloth, that blue green is my absolute favorite color. Oh! We had so much fun listening to my parents old records on my dad's sisters old hi fi stereo, while having the estate sale - really helped to lighten the day. And those old skates, gosh I loved to roller skate when I was little and what a lot of skinned knees I had!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking us along for the fleaing! I enjoyed all the stuff you showed especially the tablecloth you bought. I am afraid I am with Doyle - I sleep in on Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of great goodies at this flea market! Wish I could find a good place like that to shop!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Retro did a fantastic job spotting that tablecloth. Love the barkcloth cushions that Doyle is sleeping on. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun time with lots of neat things Pam! I like the jewelry tree display too! I would like to have one....tehe! Pretty new table clothe! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and hopes Doyle has a relaxing one too! Lol. :) xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am with Doyle! Hot here and I don't want to go out. Glad you found a pretty tablebloth.
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lucky are you that Mr. Retro has such a fabulous eye! What a lovely tablecloth, you can never have too many, eh? Every time I see a picture of Doyle I wish I could just reach through the computer and snuggle with him. He's such a cutie! :) --Fran

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of wonderful treasures! But great find on the tablecloth! Too bad you couldn't snag those turkey feathers before that man did! LOL

    You look terrific!
    Kisses to Doyle!

    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I'm a new follower from Seasonal Sundays. This market looks wonderful!!! I would love to go. I just went to a great vintage market in Colorado on vacation and bought a couple of things I really love. One is a tablecloth; I've been really liking vintage linens lately and that fruit tablecloth you bought would be perfect for my kitchen table. I've been looking for a fruit-themed one for awhile on Etsy. I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun. Look like a marvelous day!

    Great to have you at Seasonal Sundays!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  15. The flea market that I enjoy going to is on Sunday mornings! It's a pretty good one when it isn't raining! Love the table cloth!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good score on that vintage tablecloth! Perfect. And I love that schoolroom chair.

    Thanks so much for joining in this week!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love to shop there. I'm sure I would get in trouble. The gown looks like one my had except hers was in pink. Your husband did a great job finding you the cloth. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Pam, I wold love to be on that showing trip with you! The copper bucket was wonderful. I would've wanted it too, but not at the price. I love the vintage tablecloth that your sweetie found.

    ReplyDelete
  19. How awesome!!!! but the best is the dog of the blog...now that's living!!! hugs...tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Is this the Wagon Wheel Flea Market in St. Petersburg Florida. I use to go there 25 years ago. Thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.