Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Vintage Tablecloth~Napkin Bag

Vintage Tablecloth Bag!

Sharing this sweet tote bag made from a vintage tablecloth.
 
 
 I found it at a booth in a flea-antique mall. 
It was obviously unused, but being sold on the secondary market.



 
$8 was cheap for a well made sturdy & pretty bag like this!
The sewn in label reads: Ma Hen Vintage Bags

Whoever you are Ma Hen ~ Thank you!
 
 
 
I found a great use for it ~ it holds vintage napkins,
some sets, some loners.
 
I can't resist napkins, they're like miniature versions
of tablecloths!
  
 
The one with the dark blue flower is Vera,
the rest are Wilendur.
 
 
This is just a little peak at my crammed full bag.
 
I seem to have a small problem with "multiples"
of things that I like love.
 
 
Doyle says:  We love our vintage linens! 

Thanks for visiting! We "heart" all our blogging friends!

This week I'll be joining:
 
at The Thrifty Groove
&
 at It's A Very Cherry World!
Happy Rednesday!
 &
at Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
 &
at Coloradolady
 
 


15 comments:

  1. Happy Rednesday. Vintage linens are definitely another weakness. Cloth napkins make meals even more special. Gorgeous bag. A steal at $8.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim! Well, honestly, I don't use them for meals unless it's a holiday, but I love to do tablescapes and use them then, or to line a bowl or bread basket.

      I'm working on my spoolie idea...we're going to have fun! :)

      Delete
  2. What a very cute bag Pam!! And a great purpose to hold all those pretties! I love all those gorgeous napkins!! Hope you have a great day! Just looking at your cheery vintage linens puts a smile on my face :) xox Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly, Well, we're even...just looking at your gorgeous booth put a smile on mine! Wishing you a "snow day" so you can play with Jerry!

      Delete
  3. Love the vintage linens too! Thanks for sharing and love the photo of your doggie who looks like he loves the vintage finds too!
    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noticed the Vera ones right away..such a great collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann! I do love the Vera designs too.

      Delete
  5. Hi Pam....Oh, just look at that lovable pooch...and, Doyle is the perfect name for such a cute fellow.
    What a beautiful bag for your vintage napkins. Just the perfect thing!

    Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. I'm happy you stopped by.
    Smiles,
    Carolynn xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Doyle! Great bag, great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a super job on that bag. Would never have thought of doing that. Smart girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have bought that bag too. Love the colors. And the dog is adorable. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect way to use that adorable bag. And another great photo of Doyle...he looks like he's searching for more napkins for you to add to your bag! :) --Fran

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great bag! I love the picture of Doyle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea! Love the tote and you are right....$8.00 a steal!!

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Doyle looks right at home on that cloth. It's easy to see that he has good taste. the bag is darling and what a great use for it. Your collection never fails to amaze me. Love it! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.