Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pure Dog Joy!


 
Warning:  If you're not a dog person, you might want to use
your browsers back button.  :)
 
No tablecloths, no thrifty finds....just a  dog in the snow.
 
 
Doyle loves the snow and has since he was a puppy. 
 
We weren't sure if the evening's snow was going to turn to
rain during the night, so we hooked up his long leash
and took him out to play!
 

 
He roots with his nose and then does his roll.
He's so funny it's hard to hold the camera straight.
 

 
It was freezing, so this was a short outing.
 
We don't get much snow in Southeast Virginia,
so we enjoy it when we get it. 
 
.
 
Luckily, the next day the snow was still there.    
 
Don't you love puppy paws in the snow?
 
 
Play time!
 

Chasing and retrieving the ball.
 
 
 
Uh oh, I feel another dive & roll coming on......
 
 
 
 
ah, feels so good.
 
Pure dog joy! 
 
 Thanks for letting me share this goofy post. 
He warms my heart...and is good for the blood pressure, LOL!
 
Have a great week!
 
 
Joining in:
 
at Kathe with an E 
 

13 comments:

  1. Doyle would get easily get sick of snow here in Minnesota! My poor pups have to wear PAWZ rubber boots when it's cold out so their paws don't freeze. They are really spoiled and really sissies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! My current dogs don't even want to get out when it's cold outside. I'm not sure the younger two dogs have even seen snow since we get it so rarely. However, we used to have a poodle who loved running in the snow and he would dig his nose in the snow, flip it in the air, then chase and attempt to catch the snow he was playing with. Your dog reminds me of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam!

    You know I am one dog-besotted fool! Can't ever have enough doggie photos and doggie stories for me. Well, you could intersperse with pics of chocolate and I wouldn't complain LOL.

    What a lucky pooch Doyle is to get to play in the snow! Such fun to see him enjoy himself so much.

    Happy week to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, making doggie snow angels as my husband use to say about our Heidi. Our new Greta does not seem to like the snow..darn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam, I am a dog person and loved your photos! If we ever get snow in middle Georgia, again, I may try some of those moves - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pam! Oh he's so cute out there! Looks like he was really enjoying himself!! Lol! And the last picture....he's making those "snow angels" :) Hope you have a great day and enjoy your snow!! :) xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's my boy!! Thanks for sharing these great pics. Showed then to his friends, Siggy and Miss Tina, and now they want to do the same thing. Had to remind them that we live in Sunny California.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could TOTALLY see and feel his joy! My dogs never get tired of romping in the snow (and I never get tired of watching them), but here up north we get so much more than you do--I can only imagine how happy a bit of Virginia snow makes you and Doyle. I love the pictures of him rolling on his back, making his doggy snow angels! :) --Fran

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhh Mr Doyle!!!!

    Heyhey Gurlie! Ill see you at the show this weekend. Woooooooo!!!!! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww,Doyle is having so much fun in that snow!! We almost never get any here. Ms Wilma would probably freeze her you-know-whats off, she's too close to the ground!! :-) Whenever our heater kicks on, she goes and stands over the heater vents for the warm air to blow on her!
    Have a great week-end,
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post. Doyle sure did like he was having a lot of fun. When we had snow, one of my fur babies enjoyed eating it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.