Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Vintage Tablecloth "Wardrobe" Reveal!

Remember this?
 
 
 
The 1920's wardrobe I nabbed at an estate sale a couple months ago.
 
Well, here it is today!
 
 
The right side already had shelves and drawers for storage. 
Mr. Retro made shelves for the other side, which was the hanging space.
 
 
Ta Da!
 
What a fantastic space to showcase my vintage tablecloths!
 
 
 
Just love a good "stack" of vintage tablecloths.
 
Know them so well I can identify them by peeking
at their little folded edges.
 

Did you notice?
 
I have lots of space to fill!
 
 
 
My vintage tablecloth radar is always on,
so no worries.
 
Also sharing.........
 
 
 
the fabulous tablecloth I received from my Secret Santa
at our tablecloth swap at
 
 
Check out our public pages, it's a great club.
 
 
 
My SS was so generous, she included a gorgeous
vintage brooch and a sweet hankie. 
 
 
 
Wishing all my Blogging friends a Happy New Year!
 
Doyle says:  Stay healthy & safe!
 
 
 
Linking to:
 
Thrifty Things Friday at The Thrifty Groove
 
Seasonal Sundays  at The Tablescaper
 
 


19 comments:

  1. I'm a fellow tablecloth lover too! Your new storage is great. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great space to keep your tablecloths. And as you said..plenty of room for more! Now take a picture of it at the end of 2013 and compare.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea! You have so many vintage tablecloths! Lucky you =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great with it's table cloths inside! Aren't you glad there's some room left over?! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wardrobe is gorgeous and it holds even more gorgeousness inside! Truly a treasure chest. Wishing you all the best for the New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that wardrobe cabinet...I'm looking for one myself...what a great find!
    Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a wonderful piece to display your tablecloths in. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful way to store your treasures!! I sure love the bright colors in that SS tablecloth you got! It is very cheerful.
    Happy New Year.
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Something tells me you'll have no problem fillin' up that cupboard! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember when you posted about your cabinet! So nice that the shelves have been added--and isn't it nice when you have space that needs to be filled? Have fun filling it up! :) --Fran

    ReplyDelete
  11. As I said before Miss Pam, GORGEOus and you have room for more beautiful cloths. I want one toooo!
    Happy New Year to you and DH. Siggy and Miss Tina send hugs and kissies to Mr. Doyle
    Joan Q

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazing collection of tablecloths and you found the perfect way to store them! Happy New Year:@)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful piece for storage of your great collection of vintage tablecloths.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun to have such a great collection and having an awesome place to store them and enjoy them!

    Great to have you be a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    Happy New Year!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohhhhhhhhhhh! you big lucky! Love your cabinet and look at all those wonderful linens inside. Enjoy!

    Wishing you a fun NYE and much happiness in 2013!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely assortment of cloths! Smart lady to leave space for new acquisitions.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great space for your vintage linens! You know that I just want to step through the screen and "shop" that closet! LOL Thank you for sharing at TTF. And Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A girl can never have too many vintage tablecloths! Or, too much vintage anything! )

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have you ever had one of those moments when you see something for the first time that you didn't previously realize you needed/wanted, and suddenly it goes right up there near the top of your wish list? That is exactly how I feel about your marvelous vintage wardrobe. One look at it and I can see countless storage possibilities for craft supplies, or to put it to its conventional use, (vintage) clothes. This is an incredible piece and I think you've really stocked it with the most perfect choice of items for it to house from here on out.

    ♥ Jessica

    *PS* It was so sweet of you to stop by in the midst of a busy workday to comment on my wig reveal post. I'm completely touched by your wonderfully nice compliments - thank you so much. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.