Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fab Fall Vintage Tablecloths!

 
I love ALL vintage tablecloths, but especially
 love grouping liked theme and/or colors together.

 
All of these tablecloths are great for fall, even if they are not all fall themed.
 
 

A closer look at the terrific graphics.




I'll be taking a little blogging break because I will soon be
 be traveling to spend some time with my family.

For that, I am especially thankful....and will leave you with an array
of fall tabletops!





 
 
 
& of course with Doyle & a quote...
 
 
There is one day that is ours.  Thanksgiving Day is the
one day that is purely American.
 
O. Henry
 
 
 
 
Linking with:
 
 
REDNESDAY!   @ Sue's It's a Very Cherry World
 
 
 
 

 


14 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! You have the most wonderful collection. I've never seen vintage tablecloths in fall colors before, so much fun! Are those colorations (is that even a word???) rare?

    Wishing you the loveliest of holidays with your dear ones,

    Sally xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely colors! You do have the best collection of tablecloths ever!!
    Enjoy our time with family.

    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tablescapes! Your vintage table clothes are amazing! Love the Pilgrim salt and pepper shakers~ so cute. Have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the nicest vintage cloths. I am so sorry I sold all my mom's when she sold her house 20 years ago. I can't believe the prices I see on EBay. We sold ours for practically nothing. Have a great trip and Happy Thanksgiving. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pam...What a beautiful Autumn colored collection. I, too, love all the wonderful and classic prints that our Mothers and Grandmothers dressed their tables with back in the 40 and 50s.
    Thank you for stopping by and for your kind comments, my friend.
    Blessings,
    Carolynn xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Each one of those tablescapes is beautiful.....but I love the yellow dogwood and how you've turned it into a celebration of fall. Enjoy your time with family, and a very Happy Thanksgiving to you! :) --Fran

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your blog header!

    Popped in from Rednesday ~

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pam, you sure have quite the collection of vintage tablecloths. I love that yellow one. Thanks so much for visiting me. Olive

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tablecloths, handsome Doyle and I loved the little Pilgrim couple on the table. :-) Have a good Thanksgiving holiday!
    ~Dorothy~

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have so many beautiful patterns! I have just a few that I inherited from my Mom. You are right, the graphics are super!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, they are perfect for Fall. Have a wonderful break and give Doyle a big hug!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  12. All great table settings. I do enjoy seeing what you have on that ladder!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great way to display your tablecloths. Happy Thanksgiving!
    :)
    C

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and our open to all! Thanks.