Vintage Tablecloths

Sharing vintage tablecloths ~ and other vintage treasures that capture my attention. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Frankenstorm & Knock-Out Roses!

 
 
Well, we're preparing for Hurricane Sandy,
dubbed "Frankenstorm".


Wish my knock-out roses, could knock it  from here to .....



Guess today will be the last day to enjoy them.
The bushes will be bare by Tuesday.



Better bring in the cute pumpkin banner too.
 
To all of you in it's path.........stay safe!
 
 
 
  
We know we'll be without power for awhile after it hits, so see you later!
 

Doyle will be watching out for us! 


 
 Linking to:
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. Take cover and be safe!!! We are preparing here too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care...We'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care! Please let us know, when you can, that you made it through the storm okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Boy!! Take care of yourselves and be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be thinking about all of you on the East coast, and praying that Sandy turns out to not be all that she's being cracked up to be! Did that make any sense at all?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please stay safe and enjoy your roses while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower! Be safe!! Love your roses!!

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel so bad for my blogging buddies effected by this storm. I'll be praying for you!
    I'm so sorry you'll lose your beautiful roses! I'm glad you got a chance to share them with us first! :)
    -Denise

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks.